Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I tried to main Rein on my tank account but my first run-in with an untouched Pharah completely broke me. I can't always finish them off with Orisa, but they'll be flying some unfriendly skies.
It's sort of sad the state Reinhardt is currently in. His shield just gets fucked by all the spam. I follow a couple OWL main tanks on Twitch and one of them pretty much said the never play Reinhardt currently, as Orisa is better in every way.

As a Pharah my biggest weaknesses are definitely Soldier and Widow. Pretty much a sitting duck when the enemy team has a good sniper.

As a Pharah my biggest weaknesses are definitely Soldier and Widow. Pretty much a sitting duck when the enemy team has a good sniper.

To bad most snipers fucking suck ass and dont even go on voice chat in comp because they are tired of people telling their useless cunt asses to switch.

I'm an ultimate Pharah shooter.
AMA.
Soldier, Mcree,Genji no matter i ulti on that bitch and take her down.

last bullet tho

Last edited:
I've already played a lot of Blizzard World on PTR. Fun map, but definitely favors the defense.

I'm an ultimate Pharah shooter.
AMA.
Soldier, Mcree,Genji no matter i ulti on that bitch and take here down.

last bullet tho

nice jump shot. When im rolling with Orisa I feel like im shooting the phara most of the time because DPS can only move their mouse horizontally for some reason. Guess thats what I get for being in the low ranks.

Keeping phara busy and on the run is good enough most of the time to make her switch.

I just found out about the SR leaver bug.
When someone leaves your team and you wait the full two minutes and leave afterwards your Sr will be affected in the next game. So if you win your next game the Sr gain will be in single digits. (Sometimes)

This weekend I had an abnormally large amount of leavers and when I did win, I got between 2-5 Sr, even if my team was the underdog by almost a 100 points. Now I see that there is a easy way to prevent this, which is good.

Not to do with leavers but...
I have also found in my anecdotal experience, that I get put on much better teams when after the match completes, I watch the potg, vote for anyone and never leave until I get placed back to the home screen.

Games that I leave right after the Victory/defeat banner and don't stay to vote and watch the potg, I get put on the worst teams possible.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar?

When someone leaves your team and you wait the full two minutes and leave afterwards your Sr will be affected in the next game. So if you win your next game the Sr gain will be in single digits. (Sometimes)
Yup, I was pretty shocked when I first got hit by it. I still leave early if we have a quitter; I'm willing to risk a possible penalty on an uncertain win just so I don't have to get pounded out for 4 minutes because we're a player short. Still though, this really is something I wish they'd fix.

Something I've been experiencing lately is people leaving before the doors open, which brings about shutting the game down.

However the leaver almost always instantly rejoins and the shut down still happens.

Yup, I was pretty shocked when I first got hit by it. I still leave early if we have a quitter; I'm willing to risk a possible penalty on an uncertain win just so I don't have to get pounded out for 4 minutes because we're a player short. Still though, this really is something I wish they'd fix.
I didn't understand what was going on, I thought they were more random than they actually are. I am glad there is something I can do to prevent it.. I'LL just have to switch to a fun hero and stick it out

Keeping phara busy and on the run is good enough most of the time to make her switch.

This weekend I had an abnormally large amount of leavers and when I did win, I got between 2-5 Sr, even if my team was the underdog by almost a 100 points. Now I see that there is a easy way to prevent this, which is good.

I have also found in my anecdotal experience, that I get put on much better teams when after the match completes, I watch the potg, vote for anyone and never leave until I get placed back to the home screen.

Games that I leave right after the Victory/defeat banner and don't stay to vote and watch the potg, I get put on the worst teams possible.

Man I haven't really paid attention because I'm in free fall no matter my performance, but it would be hilarious in all the wrong ways if Blizzard punished players for not sitting around for the potg and voting.

I'm going to test this out and I'll let you know. I have noticed that if I win or lose a game. If I wait a good 5 mins and just do something else I have a much higher chance of getting put on a good team. Even if I lose my team was still good we just played a better team or barely lost.

I didn't know about this bug. I leave to save time but looks like I need to stick it out.

Mo-Mo (Moria) is my new favorite. She is so powerful. I can't believe people say she doesn't feel impactful, I feel like I am making a huge difference when I play her and my win percentage backs it up.

Mo-Mo (Moria) is my new favorite. She is so powerful. I can't believe people say she doesn't feel impactful, I feel like I am making a huge difference when I play her and my win percentage backs it up.

She needs a nerf to damage and maybe a slight buff to healing, its ridiculous how easy it is to out damage your team while having self healing and healing teammates. When im trolling with Symmetra I wont take her on 1v1 if she is over half health because its impossible to kill her with her dmg output and self healing.

She needs a nerf to damage and maybe a slight buff to healing, its ridiculous how easy it is to out damage your team while having self healing and healing teammates. When im trolling with Symmetra I wont take her on 1v1 if she is over half health because its impossible to kill her with her dmg output and self healing.
I think she is fine other than she gets her ultimate super quick. That's the only thing I would nerf.

I am also starting to pick up Anna. She is probably the hardest to play consistent with.

If I play as Mo Mo and we have a Mercy on top of that, we almost always win. It's the nothing ever dies meta.
At that point 4 potatoes can clean house with that setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back