Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these new skins only available for a limited time?

So that Mercy nerf goes live tonight? Thank the dear merciful God.

Long live Mo-Mo, Lucio, Zen and Anna.

I am Loving playing Anna, I had never given her a try before. A few nights ago I slept an ulting reaper preventing him from wiping the team... Then we gang raped him.

It wasn’t in the patch notes as far as I know. Same with junk, so might be another few weeks.

So that Mercy nerf goes live tonight? Thank the dear merciful God.

Long live Mo-Mo, Lucio, Zen and Anna.

I am Loving playing Anna, I had never given her a try before. A few nights ago I slept an ulting reaper preventing him from wiping the team... Then we gang raped him.
No, the Mercy and Junkrat changes aren't with this update. Apparently they're still 'testing' things.

People are claiming its due to some certification shit with consoles, but who the fuck knows. Maybe enough people bitched and Blizzard is changing their minds on nerfing her.

Also, pretty wishful thinking to think you're going to get to play Ana again. D.Va still makes Ana almost useless and Moira being strong makes D.Va an almost must pick since she is the only reliable counter to orb spam.

Are these new skins only available for a limited time?

Don't think so, it's to my understanding they, along with the sprays and whatever else, were added to the standard loot boxes.

I love Ana but she’s gets massacred by dive characters. I still don’t see her being meta after the Mercy nerf.

Legendary skins are now 1000? Weren't they 3000? Or am I thinking event legendaries?

Not complaining one bit.

Aaaand Junkrat, Doomfist, and Widowmaker skins bought.

Last edited:
I so want quad tank to be a thing in normal Q
Why though? If you run quad tank at an even semi competent Trashmouse player(and the 'nerfs' probably aren't going to lower his pick rate at all) he's going to be driving Rip-Tires up your ass every fight.

Why though? If you run quad tank at an even semi competent Trashmouse player(and the 'nerfs' probably aren't going to lower his pick rate at all) he's going to be driving Rip-Tires up your ass every fight.
Because I play lots of tanks and support haha

No, the Mercy and Junkrat changes aren't with this update. Apparently they're still 'testing' things.

People are claiming its due to some certification shit with consoles, but who the fuck knows. Maybe enough people bitched and Blizzard is changing their minds on nerfing her.

Also, pretty wishful thinking to think you're going to get to play Ana again. D.Va still makes Ana almost useless and Moira being strong makes D.Va an almost must pick since she is the only reliable counter to orb spam.
Gsp4tw, you're just full of bad news for me. Lol.

But thanks for letting me know.

It wasn’t in the patch notes as far as I know. Same with junk, so might be another few weeks.
This has got be the longest a broken character had been allowed to go, and she might be the most broken of all. She makes pretty much the rest of her category useless, which no tank or dps is even close to that.

I've only played a couple of games since Moira was introduced, how do you counter the orbs with Dva?

I'm still not even totally sure what the orbs do. I've only seen them a few times.

I've only played a couple of games since Moira was introduced, how do you counter the orbs with Dva?

I'm still not even totally sure what the orbs do. I've only seen them a few times.
Defense matrix, you have to eat them.

Legendary skins are now 1000? Weren't they 3000? Or am I thinking event legendaries?

Not complaining one bit.

Aaaand Junkrat, Doomfist, and Widowmaker skins bought.

Yeah, that's first time event pricing, but I was worried they'd pull some shit with the Blizzard skins, I was sitting on 8500 and didn't want to choose. Reaper and McCree skins being 250 was a nice surprise, then I grabbed Nova, Butcher, and Pharah. Much needed cosmetic update, Blizzard World is still kind of complex, I'll have to try it sober.

Nothing fancy, but felt good to get my first PoTG only three matches into my PC switch

Your sensitivity looks low, what is it?
800 dpi, 7 in-game. This setting gives me a 180 from center to each end of my mousepad. I just gotta be a little quicker to make the wider motions, which is gonna take some time as I'm used to only moving my thumbs.

Amazing, nice that blizzard wasn't greedy with these skins. There's a lot of great content, not just skins.

Gladiators vs. Valiant was a really good match. Taking my nephew to watch a live OWL match on Feb. 7th.

The Korean teams can bleed, holy shit.

800 dpi, 7 in-game. This setting gives me a 180 from center to each end of my mousepad. I just gotta be a little quicker to make the wider motions, which is gonna take some time as I'm used to only moving my thumbs.
Oh wow, looks way lower than that in the clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back