OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

He makes more money streaming. I don't think he even wanted the responsibility of playing in OWL.
He makes more streaming easily, I read somewhere that he's around 8500 subs. If all of those were a tier 1, $5 sub(which they're not), that would be around $21,500 a month(not counting donations or taking off taxes). I think a lot of the bigger names in the OWL would make more from streaming full time but they want to be competitors more than they want to be streamers. Seagull for example, he doesn't get to play very much, but has virtually stopped streaming all together since he was announced to being in OWL and even said that his main focus would always first and foremost be being a competitor. xQc always felt the opposite.

xQc absolutely got the short end of the stick when it came to severity of punishment, but it's hard to feel bad for a guy who can't get out of his own way. The fact that he was openly talking about quitting couldn't have helped his case, either.

I don't blame Dallas management, though. From their standpoint, they've got a stud of a main tank to build their team around... and yet they can't play him because he keeps getting into trouble.

The plus side for him is that he's still an impact player and some other teams might be willing to risk him getting into more foolishness at the potential of having a tank like him around to compliment the rest of the team. SF for example could really use someone like him.
For your top point, Dallas themselves are the ones that extended his ban for the Muma comments to being the rest of stage one. It's been hinted at by other members of the team that there was more to that happening than simply the comments he made towards Muma. The rumor is that he was often late to practice and felt that practices were getting in the way of his ability to stream.

Your last two points almost exactly what one of the Fuel support players said. He pretty much said that xQc is a great player but how can we 'build' our team around him when he's always suspended and can't even practice?

xQc is pretty average imo, Cocco is a good rein but this meta just isn't for him. Taimou on main tank is LULworthy. Fuel should just come full circle and go full Korean, there's plenty of KR main tanks out there to pick up.

Lol, exactly my point.

Not sure sombra needs the nerf, and we have two varying opinions. In low plat, high gold she's made little to no impact in my games.

Lol at nerfing her already. Tracer and genji mains are probably crying too much

The problem with Sombra isn't that she's OP, it's that she's oppressive (to use Jeff's words). In a game that seemingly attempts to limit the amount of CC abilities, her kit is essentially based around chain CCing the enemy.

I don't care if she gets nerfed or not, but if it were my decision, I would've left her in F-tier.

btw - fuel's new tank is being investigated for boosting lmao. what a shit tier team

It's so painful going from seeing an amazing five game set from NY and Seoul to watching the shitshow that is Philly vs. Shanghai.

It's so painful going from seeing an amazing five game set from NY and Seoul to watching the shitshow that is Philly vs. Shanghai.
I agree, and the Dallas/Boston match wasn't much better than the Shanghai/Philly one. Also lul at EQO bm'ing when playing Shanghai. He got absolutely dumpstered when they played a good team and now he bm's Shanghai..

Sombra nerf = 2 sec CD on Hack if you get interrupted.

Sombra nerf = 2 sec CD on Hack if you get interrupted.
That seems fair. Everyone would lose their shit if flashbang or sleep dart didn't go on cool down until you hit someone.

Back