OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Everyone is saying Bridgette is going to be so OP, but nobody even plays her in quick play.

She seems like she'll be a fun second healer or even a bootleg second tank when you got 3dps insta locks.

I would love a good Moria skin, but it's just her with a hat on.

RHnRVl.gif

Everyone is saying Bridgette is going to be so OP, but nobody even plays her in quick play.

She seems like she'll be a fun second healer or even a bootleg second tank when you got 3dps insta locks.
Her “achievements” were way too easy, managed to get the cute spray in like 3 games. I like her kit though, her combo can straight up wreck certain heroes.

I see her all the time. I usually don't mind playing Rein, but if Brigitte is on the enemy team, I'm pretty quick to switch off.

I see her all the time. I usually don't mind playing Rein, but if Brigitte is on the enemy team, I'm pretty quick to switch off.
I think they should nerf her rein stun only.

Does seem kinda cheap, bit other than that, I don't think she's a big deal.

I don't have any problem playing against her

I like the new Lucio skin.

PS: Fuck these Mei changes. So dumb. Why do we even have tanks if we're going to let enemies shoot through them?

21.5 gb update damn, nice skins though. Finally a Zarya highlight intro, it's been a looong time. Got it on my first free loot box.

Last edited:
I just started playing Overwatch within the last week. Glad to see in this thread that I'm not alone in having absolute shit-tier teammates. I'm new to the game, but I know how to play a tank, so I'm not absolute garbage. It's really frustrating when the team has 4 DPS and a healer who doesn't heal.

Damn you can cancel Reaper's wraith form now.
And it still reloads. So you can shoot your 8 shots, wraith momentarily, and start shooting again right away. Blizzard hates tanks.

Retribution was fun. Flash banging those sneaky assassins was very satisfying.

Retribution was fun. Flash banging those sneaky assassins was very satisfying.
This was my first time playing Genji, and I gotta say that I now totally get why everyone wants to instalock him. Those dash resets are hhnnnnggggg.

Damn, no point in playing tanks anymore.

Dva nerfed, roadhog dead, rein broken, and zarya shit tier.

Winston has so many hard counters and Orissa is just plain boring. I have a 60+% win percentage with her every season and still get sick of playing her.

Also tank ultimates are so boring except rein and dva. And reins broken half the time.

Zaryas ult isn't even yours, it belongs to dps.
Hog and Winston ults are incredibly situational.

Orissas must be the dumbest ult, you do the exact same thing except slighty more. Infact her whole kit doesn't do anything special, it's literally her using the same attack the whole time.
Shield just sits there, fortify doesn't modify your attack or mobility at all, and the ult is more of the same. So it's the same attack and mobility, more of the same and more of the same as the Orissa kit.

That's why people hate playing with her despite having a high win rate.
Can she get some rockets, missiles, scatter shit, dash, charge, rocket jump, wall climb, blink or anything fucking fun?

What does Orissa do?
She just stands there and shoots.
What else?
She stands behind shit and shoots
What else?
She changes color for a few seconds and stands there like really hard
Ok and her ultimate?
She just stands there and shoots.. slightly better.

Last edited:
Back