OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

And it still reloads. So you can shoot your 8 shots, wraith momentarily, and start shooting again right away. Blizzard hates tanks.
I was playing 1v1 with a soldier against a reaper and doing my customary countdown to his automatic wraith cancelation. Voila he unwraiths in 2 seconds then head shots me.

Roadhog is fucked, imagine dodging the hook with wraith and then immediately going to town.

What does Orissa do?
She just stands there and shoots.
What else?
She stands behind shit and shoots
What else?
She changes color for a few seconds and stands there like really hard
Ok and her ultimate?
She just stands there and shoots.. slightly better.

Ca7T.gif

Damn, no point in playing tanks anymore.

Dva nerfed, roadhog dead, rein broken, and zarya shit tier.

Winston has so many hard counters and Orissa is just plain boring. I have a 60+% win percentage with her every season and still get sick of playing her.

Also tank ultimates are so boring except rein and dva. And reins broken half the time.

Zaryas ult isn't even yours, it belongs to dps.
Hog and Winston ults are incredibly situational.

Orissas must be the dumbest ult, you do the exact same thing except slighty more. Infact her whole kit doesn't do anything special, it's literally her using the same attack the whole time.
Shield just sits there, fortify doesn't modify your attack or mobility at all, and the ult is more of the same. So it's the same attack and mobility, more of the same and more of the same as the Orissa kit.

That's why people hate playing with her despite having a high win rate.
Can she get some rockets, missiles, scatter shit, dash, charge, rocket jump, wall climb, blink or anything fucking fun?

What does Orissa do?
She just stands there and shoots.
What else?
She stands behind shit and shoots
What else?
She changes color for a few seconds and stands there like really hard
Ok and her ultimate?
She just stands there and shoots.. slightly better.
I pretty much only play Mystery Heroes, and when I get Orisa it's always a mix of happiness at my newfound utility and sadness that I probably will be her for a looong time.

Speaking of ults... Healer ults are just as boring.
Mos ult is kind fun, way more fun than all the others combined

Anas ult belongs to someone else, and there's no skill or anything cool about it.
Lucio just jumps in the air and lands..thats the whole ult and your teammates get most of the benefit.
Mercy's ult is boring, unless you use it wrong and go full battle the whole time.

And zens ult might be dumber than orissas ult. You hit your ult and you can't do shit.
In fact pretty much everything you could do is disabled.

What does zens ult do?
It heals his teammates so they can do cool stuff
But I mean for zen, it's his ult after all?
It makes it so he can't use his primary, secondary, or any of his orbs, he just floats there.

Why do my games have 4dps 50% of the time again?

I'm playing retribution.

And playing and playing over and over again because at least one asshole won't get in the chopper when it arrives and he gets us all killed.

at least one asshole won't get in the chopper when it arrives and he gets us all killed.

Went through Retribution on normal about 4 times last night before I finally got teammates who didn't feel they had to stick around and wipe out the infinite spawns, only to eventually die themselves because the infinite spawns are... infinite.

Anyone else having problems with the new Battle.net program version? Whenever I have it open, it maxes out my CPU and starts to overheat. It's happening on my main computer (i7-7700K) and laptop (i7-6700hq)

Close to the end of the season, time to pack it up. Might derank to silver so I can go Hanzo/reaper instalock next season.

Is the matchmaking in competitive just completely broken?

I'm new to the game but dont seem to be complete dogshit, yet my win percentage is like 11. Every team I'm on seems to be filled with retarded people who don't play as a team. My SR just keeps dropping due to loss after loss after loss.

Is the matchmaking in competitive just completely broken?

I'm new to the game but dont seem to be complete dogshit, yet my win percentage is like 11. Every team I'm on seems to be filled with retarded people who don't play as a team. My SR just keeps dropping due to loss after loss after loss.

End of the season is pretty bad. You get people de-ranking on purpose, people who don't care about rank because not enough time to climb back to season high, and people doing their placement matches just to get end season bonus.

I never play first or last week of the season.

I haven't played overwatch in a long ass time other than logging to try Brigette for like an hour and to play the new PVE mission. How are you guys doing? I just couldn't deal with toxic ass platinum comp anymore. It was pointless. Got to the point where it just wasn't worth it anymore and playing QP and arcade was so unrewarding.

I really hope at some point they come out with 3v3 and 1v1 competitive. That would easily get me back into the game.

I've been playing Moira mostly and had a team with 5 dps. Somehow got gold damage and elims, obviously gold healing, lost the match and got blamed for not healing even though everyone was dumb spread out the whole game.

I've been playing Moira mostly and had a team with 5 dps. Somehow got gold damage and elims, obviously gold healing, lost the match and got blamed for not healing even though everyone was dumb spread out the whole game.
Welcome to Overwatch.

Welcome to Overwatch.

Being new to this game sucks. I'm busy trying to learn it but also having to fill roles I'm unfamiliar with just because I want to win.

Being new to this game sucks. I'm busy trying to learn it but also having to fill roles I'm unfamiliar with just because I want to win.
My recommendation; at a certain point it isn't worth it to be a team player. Play whoever you want if no one wants to cooperate. If you're particularly good with a hero and you're getting golds, no one can really bitch anyways. What's your rank?

My recommendation; at a certain point it isn't worth it to be a team player. Play whoever you want if no one wants to cooperate. If you're particularly good with a hero and you're getting golds, no one can really bitch anyways. What's your rank?

I'm level 31.

Bronze. My SR has gone from 1400 to under 900 after one day of playing with exclusively mongoloids.

I'm level 31.

Bronze. My SR has gone from 1400 to under 900 after one day of playing with exclusively mongoloids.
Damn. Once your placed in anything below like mid plat it's hard as fuck to climb out because all you play with is bottom of the barrel grade A idiots. Goodluck my guy.

Damn. Once your placed in anything below like mid plat it's hard as fuck to climb out because all you play with is bottom of the barrel grade A idiots. Goodluck my guy.

My win percentage is like 11.

I'm not even sitting here to pretend like I'm good. But I definitely feel like I'm the best player on my team nine times out of ten, and we just lose. Almost constantly.

The best thing that ever happened to me is a string of "server disconnected" errors that got me banned from Comp for 8 hours. QP is somehow less toxic than comp.

Back