OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

My win percentage is like 11.

I'm not even sitting here to pretend like I'm good. But I definitely feel like I'm the best player on my team nine times out of ten, and we just lose. Almost constantly.

The best thing that ever happened to me is a string of "server disconnected" errors that got me banned from Comp for 8 hours. QP is somehow less toxic than comp.
Yeah man I feel you. Only way I climbed out of silver was 4 stacked with some friends when they were still into the game. Like I said man if your team doesn't want to cooperate, play whoever the fuck you want. It'll be more fun.

Yeah man I feel you. Only way I climbed out of silver was 4 stacked with some friends when they were still into the game. Like I said man if your team doesn't want to cooperate, play whoever the fuck you want. It'll be more fun.

I played a few more matches and start with Moira and if the team sucks I just explore other characters and then get yelled at lmao. Fuck 'em.

Speaking of ults... Healer ults are just as boring.
Mos ult is kind fun, way more fun than all the others combined

Anas ult belongs to someone else, and there's no skill or anything cool about it.
Lucio just jumps in the air and lands..thats the whole ult and your teammates get most of the benefit.
Mercy's ult is boring, unless you use it wrong and go full battle the whole time.

And zens ult might be dumber than orissas ult. You hit your ult and you can't do shit.
In fact pretty much everything you could do is disabled.

What does zens ult do?
It heals his teammates so they can do cool stuff
But I mean for zen, it's his ult after all?
It makes it so he can't use his primary, secondary, or any of his orbs, he just floats there.

Why do my games have 4dps 50% of the time again?

Well, they are healer ults, so naturally they are defensive. It's all about using them at the right time. I agree Ana has one of the worst ults in the game, if not THE worst. But I really like Zen and Lucio's. Purely defensive, if you hear genji, zarya, rein, reaper or soldier ult, you just slam that Q button.

Well, they are healer ults, so naturally they are defensive. It's all about using them at the right time. I agree Ana has one of the worst ults in the game, if not THE worst. But I really like Zen and Lucio's. Purely defensive, if you hear genji, zarya, rein, reaper or soldier ult, you just slam that Q button.
I get that, but compared to a lot of dps ults they are just boring.

They are very useful and equally boring.

I get that, but compared to a lot of dps ults they are just boring.

They are very useful and equally boring.

I've learned to time Moiras ult right after an enemy roadhog throws the chain. I got interrupted so much before that clicked for me.

I never had a problem with scatter. Yes it has killed me instantly but people also whiff a lot too with their shots.

I dunno. I dont think his scatter shot needs to be reworked. From Sym to Mercy to this, they are changing a lot.

I never had a problem with scatter. Yes it has killed me instantly but people also whiff a lot too with their shots.

I dunno. I dont think his scatter shot needs to be reworked. From Sym to Mercy to this, they are changing a lot.
When I play DPS or support, I totally get that scatter can annihilate me. It's not fun, but hey, I get it. But when it one-shots me as a tank, I think that's a little much.

BTW, taking my nephews to OWL tomorrow for the second time. Even if I'm a noob-ass gold on PC, I appreciate that this game is yet another means of spending time and connecting with the kids.

New Hanzo is a beast on PTR.

Lucio got a couple nice buffs.

Tracer, Genji, and Brig nerfs.

Solid update all around.

oh and Junk got a nerf too. Reduced his grenade size 33% and slowed his Riptire.

Time Brigitte's stun lock got a nerf. Up close she just destroys.

I don't see people picking Symmetra these days either.

As a Lucio main I'm pumped for the new buffs. Going to make him that much more fun to play.

I feel like the Reaper buffs made him too powerful. I'm fine with changing Wraith, I like the change, but now the self heal needs to go, or revert back to the health orbs.

Gonna get dat golden mace.

Trollgette is börn.

When I watch pros play, both owl and other pro/semi-pro leagues they rarely if ever run 3 dps and pretty much never run 4.

But they do however run a little of 3-4 tanks, and the leagues that have trollgette already are often running triple support.

When I watch pros play, both owl and other pro/semi-pro leagues they rarely if ever run 3 dps and pretty much never run 4.

But they do however run a little of 3-4 tanks, and the leagues that have trollgette already are often running triple support.

Because organized teams focus fire. You don't need 3 DPS to focus down a single target. Especially if you're running support/tank heroes like Zen, Dva, Winston, Hog, etc. who function as off-DPS, and also provide other benefits to the team.

Because organized teams focus fire. You don't need 3 DPS to focus down a single target. Especially if you're running support/tank heroes like Zen, Dva, Winston, Hog, etc. who function as off-DPS, and also provide other benefits to the team.
yeah fo sho, but what I am saying is that what the pros do is so contray to what solo q does.
In solo q it is super rare to get less than 2 dps and you often get 3-5.

You hear "dps carries" all the time, they're the most important. They are what wins games.

Well the pros say and do the opposite.
They often have comps with 1 dps and they rarely have 3 or more dps. If dps is so dominate, so carrying then the pros would have 3-4 dps in almost every game.

I even saw a video where the pros we're saying in terms of importance, it goes tank-healears-then dps. That if you have garbage tanks you're in trouble, but if you have great tanks anyone playing dps can pop off.

yeah fo sho, but what I am saying is that what the pros do is so contray to what solo q does.
In solo q it is super rare to get less than 2 dps and you often get 3-5.

You hear "dps carries" all the time, they're the most important. They are what wins games.

Well the pros say and do the opposite.
They often have comps with 1 dps and they rarely have 3 or more dps. If dps is so dominate, so carrying then the pros would have 3-4 dps in almost every game.

I even saw a video where the pros we're saying in terms of importance, it goes tank-healears-then dps. That if you have garbage tanks you're in trouble, but if you have great tanks anyone playing dps can pop off.
You would see them run triple dps more if D.Va wasn't so good.

You would see them run triple dps more if D.Va wasn't so good.
Definitely. But Dive would be totally different without dva.

But even still, I see a lot of Moria meatball and trollgette triple support more than I see triple flanker.

I also never see attack torb or sym in pros, and i mean never.
Even with perfect coordination and communication to build around them, the pros know it's a retarded strategy...... but yet tons of people will defend otp sym and torb.

Ugh, Brigette is going to be available for comp next season. If the meta goes to triple support, like it appears it's going to, nothing is going to fucking die unless you use an ultimate. It's going to play so slow and just turn into brawls.

I don't know if Overwatch memes are a thing, but they should be.

"No Tanks/Only One Healer"
*Picks Hanzo*

:mad:

Back