OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

Tell me why my Main bitch D.va has her own back-story movie and new stage to go along with it. And I'm too broke to restart my PlayStation plus subscription
I don't know,playstation is giving good free games every month that make it worth it. This month it's GOW remastered and destiny 2.

I’ve switched to WiFi recently and my connection is a bit choppy at times. Anyone have any recommendations for helping that out? I think I might just be fucked with crappy connection.

On another note my Ana gameplay has been off the charts lately, I wish I had a highlight reel of my clutch sleeps and bio grenades.

I don't know,playstation is giving good free games every month that make it worth it. This month it's GOW remastered and destiny 2.
Those are cool choices, but I've already played GOW3 and don't really care for Destiny

I’ve switched to WiFi recently and my connection is a bit choppy at times. Anyone have any recommendations for helping that out? I think I might just be fucked with crappy connection.

On another note my Ana gameplay has been off the charts lately, I wish I had a highlight reel of my clutch sleeps and bio grenades.

What did you switch from?

I assume you get decent speeds, just make sure you don't have a bunch of stuff running on the wifi. If I'm getting some lag I make sure my laptops are off, phone is disconnected from wifi, etc.

Trying to get back into this again and it feels like whichever team has the leavers decides the match most of the time.

What's your internet speed? Are there other users or applications that can eat up your bandwidth? How far from your router are you? Also is there a wall? What wifi band are you using?

Starting to get back into OW now that Ana is meta again. Game is in the best spot its been in a while imo, the soldier buffs and torb rework looks interesting too.

Also started vpn'ing to NA servers (bc AU servers suck ass), I'm only 3850 but I've been getting into games with 4300 guys like xqc, emongg and harbleu which is pretty crazy.

Finally played my first match today with vets. It went about as expected, and I dsucked as JR, Reaper, and Pharah...

Then, played as Hanzo, and had a much better time. Shame I got it so late, because it is a riot

What’s happening with torb? Are they making him actually require skill now?

What’s happening with torb? Are they making him actually require skill now?
Uhh, they changed his ult. Now he shoots some lava around that melts through armor and it stays on the ground for, I think, 12 seconds. His turrets no longer have 'levels' they're automatically at the old level 2 and he can sort of throw them a short distance. I think there was a couple more things they're changing but I don't remember them.

Does anyone have this problem where you would feel horny in the middle of the game so you pause the game then beat your meat so you could focus 100% on the game?

Wtf is with all these widow/Hanzo duos on Quickplay lately? Fucking worst.

This is the worst season of comp I’ve ever played. Nobody wants to heal and nobody wants to support their healers or play on the point. Everyone just instalocks doomfist and genji/tracer and runs around on their own. Then they bitch when you don’t heal them and you’re not healing them because you’re the only person pushing the payload while they’re trying to solo spawn camp. Also Brigitte is still fucking cancer.. all you need to do with her is wait for your team, charge in, stun their healer or whoever is ulting, hold left click and profit. The only game sense you need for her is to not try and solo the entire enemy team lol.

This is the worst season of comp I’ve ever played. Nobody wants to heal and nobody wants to support their healers or play on the point. Everyone just instalocks doomfist and genji/tracer and runs around on their own. Then they bitch when you don’t heal them and you’re not healing them because you’re the only person pushing the payload while they’re trying to solo spawn camp. Also Brigitte is still fucking cancer.. all you need to do with her is wait for your team, charge in, stun their healer or whoever is ulting, hold left click and profit. The only game sense you need for her is to not try and solo the entire enemy team lol.
Nobody is taking this season seriously.

Quick play actually has better comps.

Did my placements, landed in Gold, went back to Mystery Heroes.

tenor.gif

Back