OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

tenor.gif

I don't mind it, but as a Moira main I was hoping for something a little cooler. I dunno why Widow needs another skin, but oh well. The Doomfist one is legit, too bad I suck at him.

Wrecking ball has a pumpkin instead of his mech it's awesome. Too bad I'll never play the guy .

Moira doesn't need to be a banshee to be scary, she melts all my teams dps. The one enemy I really don't want to see on the battlefield

Absolutely dominant with Torb right now, looks like I know what gold gun I’m getting next.

He's a monster with his instant turret and hp boost ability

I want the Sombra demon hunter skin but you can get it only if you buy the 50 usd blizzcon ticket damn.

Fyi, for any who didn't know .You get free lootboxes based on your endorsement level . You get “lootbox amount = endorsement level -1” every 2 weeks.
I get 3 lootboxes for free every 2 weeks since I have level 4 endorsement.

Blizzard are already divesting in competitive Overwatch.

Well, so far I've gotten ZERO goddamn Halloween skins. All I really care about is the Banshee Moira (bare feet FTW), but would settle for anything at this point. Guess I'll be spending my hard earned gold on it. Anyone faring any better?

Well, so far I've gotten ZERO goddamn Halloween skins. All I really care about is the Banshee Moira (bare feet FTW), but would settle for anything at this point. Guess I'll be spending my hard earned gold on it. Anyone faring any better?
I got all of them within the first week, which was surprising because I didn’t even play that much.

Granted I haven’t played much and have only opened 3-4 lootboxes since the holiday started, I haven’t gotten shit.

Usually get one in the first few boxes but no dice. Wouldn’t mind the Moira and Soldier skins.

I got all of them within the first week, which was surprising because I didn’t even play that much.
I've gotten them all except Jack 'O Lantern, which I don't really care about. I bought Pharah outright on day one and a couple of last years Legendaries, but other than that just been lucky. I wish the first lootbox they give you had a guaranteed one, I know a couple people who haven't got jack. Slasher 76 is a top-tier skin too.

The blizzard forums are crying over doomfist these days and how op he has become apparently. I haven't noticed. But there's posts like the below constantly,

"ive resigned to just weeping quietly into my hands and taking a break when a particularly good doomfist gets under my skin. he is the only hero that actually, in the moment, often makes me want to stop playing outright"

Crap, missed the end date on buying the Slasher 76 skin.

I got most of the skins I like except for the wrecking ball. But I am not that good at him so no worries.

Last season has to be one of the weirdest seasons ever.
There was so much throwing and trolling, and such a lack of healing and main tanking that practically any comp could win.

I won so many games with troll comps when the other team had a legit meta 2-2-2.. and vice versa.

Back