OVERWATCH, v5: The Wicked Witch is Dead

I'm not a DPS player at all, but hot dang she feels amazing to play. Might have to make an ASHE only account next time the game's on sale.

I think she's in a really nice place, somewhere between Widow and McCree but more utility. Bob is a fucking savage though. I'll need to play against her a little more before I decide how I feel about him. Maybe 1000 HP instead of 1200?

Also, this.

Last edited:
Ashe is live by the way.

Not sure why but my ping dropped by like 15 with this newest patch. Feels good.
They put a lot of optimization into it, I've been running real smooth all day.

I don't know what's with Overwatch, but this entire year every time I start up the game I'll have 1-3 super smooth matches, then the game just goes to hell with lag after that. I've re-installed it, used the Verizon optimizer, used the leatrix latency fix, changed router settings, re-installed windows, still crap. I get lag in Splatoon 2 as well, but nothing that feels as consistently awful as Overwatch. I even get temporary frame drops and freezes if I take enough damage at once.

I don't know what's with Overwatch, but this entire year every time I start up the game I'll have 1-3 super smooth matches, then the game just goes to hell with lag after that. I've re-installed it, used the Verizon optimizer, used the leatrix latency fix, changed router settings, re-installed windows, still crap. I get lag in Splatoon 2 as well, but nothing that feels as consistently awful as Overwatch. I even get temporary frame drops and freezes if I take enough damage at once.
It's a very internet hungry game. I play on wi-fi and if my girlfriend is watching Netflix or downloading anything I get awful little delays. Losing .5 seconds on Moira's shadowstep is a heartbreaker sometimes.

I was optimistic at first, but this Sniper + Ashe defense meta is serious cancer.

Ashe is going to give me a lot of trouble as in I'm going to be killed often by this character. She's got great range and good at getting head shots. I'm not great at dps but I was still able to get head shots consistently with her

Wow they effectively killed Bridgitte and Doomfist. Doomfist was in such a bad place for so long, why did they nerf him just when he got popular. .

Last edited:
Anyone also played PUBG? I'm looking for alternates to Overwatch which is all I've played for the past 1 year 6 months. It should be a great MP game.
Thinking of PUBG on the ps4.

I just got two loot boxes for advancing to Endorsement Level 3....

I've had that endorsement level for quite a while.

Ashe's gun un-scoped feels so damn good to shoot, easily the best in the game.

Yeah they are pretty late on those. I hadn't even played a match that endorsements were available for (mainly just mystery heroes and total mayhem) until late August/early September and I (through the good grace of my teammates and opponents) reached level 3 a three to four weeks ago and just got the loot boxes last Wednesday or Thursday.

I was optimistic at first, but this Sniper + Ashe defense meta is serious cancer.

Poor Pharah, had some real trouble in a Junkertown match on defense as Pharah due to Ashe, had to resort to staying on the ground most of the time and just blasting away as cover fire, and as the shield breaker and getting the occasional stragglers from the payload. Luckily things settled down, though I had to switch to Moira as my team only had one healer (we barely won when the payload was right in front of the endpoint), but man just when Pharah gets her new rockets another sniper enters the fray; new Torb and 76's reduced spread were bad enough for her.

Just got my 4 free lootboxes, endorsement level 5 here

20181120-071032.jpg

Poor Pharah, had some real trouble in a Junkertown match on defense as Pharah due to Ashe, had to resort to staying on the ground most of the time and just blasting away as cover fire, and as the shield breaker and getting the occasional stragglers from the payload. Luckily things settled down, though I had to switch to Moira as my team only had one healer (we barely won when the payload was right in front of the endpoint), but man just when Pharah gets her new rockets another sniper enters the fray; new Torb and 76's reduced spread were bad enough for her.
Yeah, outside of a few Pharmacy groups you're probably gonna see less and less Pharah. I was playing her on Li Jiang, where I generally wreck, and Widow and Ashe just nailed me the second I popped out.

Just got my 4 free lootboxes, endorsement level 5 here

20181120-071032.jpg
I have only seen one person ever in all of my many games with a level 5 endorsement. Congrats!!
That means you are definitely a great team player.

I have been at level 4 pretty much the whole time.

If you don't have at least a level 3 I suspect you're either toxic or are rubbing your teammates the wrong way in the team select.

If you're a flex player, main healer, or main tank.. then it's almost impossible to not have a level 3 or better unless you're incredibly toxic or your internet sucks.

I have only seen one person ever in all of my many games with a level 5 endorsement. Congrats!!
That means you are definitely a great team player.

I have been at level 4 pretty much the whole time.

If you don't have at least a level 3 I suspect you're either toxic or are rubbing your teammates the wrong way in the team select.

If you're a flex player, main healer, or main tank.. then it's almost impossible to not have a level 3 or better unless you're incredibly toxic or your internet sucks.

I was thinking of attempting to get to level 6 next but sadly the max 3 is level 5. Imagine just logging in to receive your reward of 5 loot boxes. It's passive and you'll keep getting them as long as your EL holds up. Pretty amazing especially during special events when you can snag legendaries and stuff.

A whole lot of cc nerfs coming our way.

As a flex player, I play a lot of rein, and there are many times that it's totally frustrating playing as him, even when my team is owning.

I played a game recently when I died 17 times!!! That may be the most I have ever died in a game, and we still crushed the other team, because while the entire other team was busy trying to gang up on me, they were getting wiped from behind, over and over again.
It was Uber frustrating, but I thought why swap when we're easily winning?

My win rate with rien is starting to get really good and it keeps on going up. 57+% (and my most played)

Back