Owlboy

Flex Plexico

customized Gucci accessories
@Silver
Reaction score
Have you guys played Owlboy?

Nice little indie side-scolling platformer with fun gameplay and puzzles, and good music

Playing it now, and having a blast

Brings me back to the SNES days...

tumblr_p3cafoSY4z1qjoleso1_500.gif

owlboy.gif

trying to tide myself over til FarCry 5

No, but I recall reading really good things about it.

Nice little indie side-scolling platformer with fun gameplay and puzzles, and good music

owlboy.gif

This isnt available on Xbox One store and now I hate you for getting me all excited

This isnt available on Xbox One store and now I hate you for getting me all excited
Dude it’l run great on a laptop from 2001

But it does say available on XBox One... how tf would it not be in the store?? Put it on a disc and you have like 6 gigs of free space.

This article says it comes to the ‘Box feb 13th. How recently did you check?
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/11/01/owlboy-coming-to-switch-xbox-one-ps4-next-year

Try it again my dude you’ll love it

Its also not on PS Store
What a Valentines Day this turned out to be

Wow how did I miss this? It's on sale right now with the Shocktober sale on XBONE for 40% off. Seems worth it, any one else play this yet besides @Flex Plexico whom had played it would recommend it? I heard it took 10 years to build and I dig the hi-bit look and sound of it.

@Pliny Pete Did you ever get this? It is available in the Microsoft Store and it's on sale till Halloween.

owlboy.gif

thanks...added on my wishlist

I heard good things about it but honestly I just can't get into games like this anymore.

thanks...added on my wishlist
It’s good nostalgic fun

installing a 500gb SSD today in anticipation of RDR2 and its 150gig footprint

You ever fuck with Inside or Little Nightmares? So fun

It’s good nostalgic fun

I already played INSIDE (it's such a great game) and I bought Little Nightmares on this Tuesday :)

It’s good nostalgic fun

150 GB?!?!?!?!? Fuck. I've got a 1TB ssd with around 400gb left on it, but dayumn!!! The spec requirements I read listed it as 100gb, and even then, those are usually inflated.

bought this a long time ago and never even got halfway through it, liked it a lot though just got distracted. Time to revisit

I already played INSIDE (it's such a great game) and I bought Little Nightmares on this Tuesday :)

I started little nightmares fairly recently. I was very excited as I am a huge fan of Limbo and INSIDE. Little nightmares is really good with deliverying the creepy atmosphere. Gameplay has been disappointing so far for me. I've had issues with their check point system and also with their puzzles. The game either doesn't have enough puzzles or the puzzles are extremely bland.

The last time I played I was in a room with a type of switch in plain sight. I could pull a box so I moved the box over to the switch and tried to jump from the box to pull the switch. I tried many times and couldn't seem to jump far enough to grab the switch. I then spent a lot of time investigating the room. I figured there must be something more since the "puzzle" seemed far too simple anyway. Was it seriously just move the box and jump to the switch???? Unfortunately that's what it was. The reason I couldn't do it even though I tried so many times was because unlike Limbo and INSIDE the game isn't just 2D. You can walk toward the camera and away from it as well and trying to gauge depth perception can be very difficult. I would move the character to where it looked like he was under the switch but he was slightly off every time. Very frustrating.

Back