Ozcan vs Souwer and Kraus vs Ben Moh

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Ozcan vs Souwer and Kraus vs Ben Moh, Enfusion February the 17th, who do you pick?

didn't sauwer retired?
anyway i have no idea about his current state nor kraus...but for a matter of nostalgia i'd say him and kraus winners!

Hope that Souwer and Kraus win. Souwer still seemed semi fresh in his last few bouts (also mma).
I think Souwer and Ben Moh will win

well these are classic "passing the torch" matchups

Old past prime legends fighting the much more younger faces of the organization to make them defeat the legends

Souwer is going to be 35yo in a moth(out of his prime for 7-8 years) vs Ozcan 26yo on the peak on his prime

Kraus 37yo( out of his prime for 7-8 years) vs Ben Moh 31yo(made birthday last week) still in his prime

good fights and probably pretty good purses to make them both fight these opponents at this stage of their career,but presivible results as explained above

I like all 4 but always rooting for the legends who introduced me to this sport,rooting for the upset

Souwer and Kraus had better primes than whatever level these opponents can be considered being in. I'm still giving the old vets a good chance here, favoring Souwer more than Kraus tho.

Kraus hasn't looked very good in his last 2-3 fights so Ben Moh taking that.

this is strange to see,the first time Souwer and Kraus fighting in the same event since 2009 k1 max final

they should do an all legend 4 man tournament having Buakaw,Souwer,Kraus and a 4rth guy,a gold age k-1 max veteran and Enfusion related like paying to Gago Drago comeback to complete it

all of them facing each other more than 10 years later,would be 100% nostalgic-cool

Souwer and Kraus had better primes than whatever level these opponents can be considered being in. I'm still giving the old vets a good chance here, favoring Souwer more than Kraus tho.
Yep, same for me

this is strange to see,the first time Souwer and Kraus fighting in the same event since 2009 k1 max final

they should do an all legend 4 man tournament having Buakaw,Souwer,Kraus and a 4rth guy,a gold age k-1 max veteran and Enfusion related like paying to Gago Drago comeback to complete it

all of them facing each other more than 10 years later,would be 100% nostalgic-cool
One night 4-man tournament Buakaw, Souwer, Kraus and MASATO comes out of retirement for Japan NYE :eek::eek::eek:

a final buakaw vs masato, with an attempted robbery and extra round just to stir shit up for the next 10 years on twitter.

I would have to be like this:

Buakaw vs Kraus in the first Semi Finals,finally having their 5th fight and having who is going to be the most victorious on their 2-2 Rivalry(in fact Buakaw should be 4-0 but okay :rolleyes:).

Buakaw manages to control him in a cool way like in 2005 semi finals and gets the UD.

then we have Souwer vs Masato on the other semi´s,they meeting for their epic rivalry again.

They put up an back and forth epic fight with tons of eye pleasing combinations and it haves to go to an extra round.

Masato do a little better than Souwer in the extra round and gets the decision,setting them 2-2

Masato vs Buakaw 3,more than 10 years later from their last fight, everything unique since the entrances to Bomber Morio announcements.

Fight Starts and whatever happens next is legend

I would have to be like this:

Buakaw vs Kraus in the first Semi Finals,finally having their 5th fight and having who is going to be the most victorious on their 2-2 Rivalry(in fact Buakaw should be 4-0 but okay :rolleyes:).

Buakaw manages to control him in a cool way like in 2005 semi finals and gets the UD.

then we have Souwer vs Masato on the other semi´s,they meeting for their epic rivalry again.

They put up an back and forth epic fight with tons of eye pleasing combinations and it haves to go to an extra round.

Masato do a little better than Souwer in the extra round and gets the decision,setting them 2-2

Masato vs Buakaw 3,more than 10 years later from their last fight, everything unique since the entrances to Bomber Morio announcements.

Fight Starts and whatever happens next is legend
OMG i miss the K1 max, those 4 fighters where great.
Also Gago Drago and Sato and that crazy Greek guy, what’s his name?
The “old” good days

OMG i miss the K1 max, those 4 fighters where great.
Also Gago Drago and Sato and that crazy Greek guy, what’s his name?
The “old” good days
everyone here misses :(

Mike Zambidis is the greek guy

Back