Pacific Islanders are the strongest humans alive

STEVEN SEAGOLD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Massive bone structures. Heavy musculature everywhere. Extremely tall.

1/4 Islanders will make the NFL. Crazy!

521c28c68b07a39d1c755361037a3c0b--polynesian-tribal-polynesian-tattoos.jpg

Powerful.

jonah-lomu-rigby-star-interview_f.jpg

samoa.jpg

Think you're forgetting about all of the Chinese and Thai people out there pal. Beasts.

Would of thought it was black americans, you know ... due to that selective slave breeding

Untapped potential there in terms of MMA. I recall seeing a documentary that said they have thicker skulls than the average human.

Untapped potential there in terms of MMA. I recall seeing a documentary that said they have thicker skulls than the average human.

Well good thing you can't headbutt in MMA and that knocking someone out usually doesn't mean whacking their skull.

Wow you found the one time it happened. I guess it's a good thing I wrote the word "usually". How many knockouts usually result in some sort of skull fracture? Most knockouts are from hitting the button on your jaw which hits the trigeminal nerve or by causing their brain to slam against the inside of their skull. The thickness of their skull is highly irrelevant 99% of the time and is also the reason most trained fighters aren't bashing on the other guys skull.

Pacific Islanders are prone to obesity because they have very slow metabolisms. This was an adaptation that arose from natural selection because their traditional diet of fish and coconuts and they like were very low in calories, so the body didn't have as much to live on.

Now in modern times with more food available they're all turning into fatties.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4057799/

Pacific Islanders are prone to obesity because they have very slow metabolisms. This was an adaptation that arose from natural selection because their traditional diet of fish and coconuts and they like were very low in calories, so the body didn't have as much to live on.

Now in modern times with more food available they're all turning into fatties.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4057799/
They are the strongest and most powerful.

Really? So can you name me a pacific islander strongman, powerlifter that has beaten world records in lifting weights?

What about the Dutch?

Crowd-Aalang_1394495i.jpg

Wow you found the one time it happened. I guess it's a good thing I wrote the word "usually". How many knockouts usually result in some sort of skull fracture? Most knockouts are from hitting the button on your jaw which hits the trigeminal nerve or by causing their brain to slam against the inside of their skull. The thickness of their skull is highly irrelevant 99% of the time and is also the reason most trained fighters aren't bashing on the other guys skull.

I'm convinced you Ninja'd in that "usually"

Anyway, there aren't hat many islanders in boxing and MMA, but the ones that have have some legendary chins. Must be something there.

I await your intensely serious response.

Humans power isn't measured by strength or speed. Still slower and weaker than the animals that would eat us. It's always been about brains, at least as long as civilized society has been a thing.

Back