Pacific Islanders are the strongest humans alive

They might be the strongest, but P4P toughest would be Russians and Armenians. Those Muay Thai dudes in Thailand are no joke either.

They might be the strongest, but P4P toughest would be Russians and Armenians. Those Muay Thai dudes in Thailand are no joke either.

Armenians are not tough in my experience. Don't confuse loudness and bravado as toughness.

Already discussed. It's because there's barely any of them, and they all play real sports.

They can't afford strongman/gyms/equipment

LOL, weightlifting plates, a bar and a bench are cheap as shit. Lifting heavy shit doesn't cost a lot of money. They don't win these comps or set any powerlifting records because despite your weird homosexual fetish, they aren't stronger than northern/eastern Europeans. Virtually all of the records in strongman, power lifting and olympic lifting are held by dudes of northern/eastern european origin. Throw in a few Iranians as well, they are strong dudes. Show me the Polynesian guy who could get anywhere near Eddie Hall's half ton deadlift. He doesn't exist.

I've never seen polynesians as muscled and toned like zero body fat as blacks.

Also, you guys remember Manti Teo's fake girlfriend? Wasn't he actually a chubby gay guy?

Massive bone structures. Heavy musculature everywhere. Extremely tall.

1/4 Islanders will make the NFL. Crazy!

521c28c68b07a39d1c755361037a3c0b--polynesian-tribal-polynesian-tattoos.jpg

Powerful.

jonah-lomu-rigby-star-interview_f.jpg

samoa.jpg

that is simply a result of dieting, and professional training. Since those are all pro athletes, they will train as such.

Also, those islands are small with few people, and even fewer opportunity. When one makes it big, it becomes a sort of pipeline, not only for employer, but employee. Every little kid is going to want to be like that one guy, so they will focus solely on that task since well, its a tiny island with nothing else to do.

Ah, the Oceanic Negro.

Papua New Guinea highlanders are probably the purest form of unreduced Melanesian DNA

840821-c5c15874-9ba8-11e3-9a97-2ed07c1403ff.jpg

Incredible robustness

3636304_orig.png

In body type, they are kind of similar to the stocky, short-legged African types in Central Africa/South Africa.

d0acac566c66c466152a76da785022b7--rugby-league-games-league-gaming.jpg

CS17-Papua-New-Guinea-v-Samoa.jpg

Did they actually sail over from Africa ?

Ran into a Samoan female back in my day I'm a big dude this bish was at least 6' 2 260 to 280lbs.

And she looked mean as fuck several men I'd rather fight then her if I had to choose

What's up with explosive Americans referring to women as females in general speech?

And what would happen if you combined a Pacific Islander and an explosive American?

The-Rock-Hercules-Workout-Chest-Dumbbells.jpg

So ryan kenneally holds the bench record, ryan sumner holds the squat record and the deadlift is held by eddie hall.

None are polynesian or russian, armenian etc etc.

Although I did hear that if you're 100% samoan and live in the USA, the chance of making the NFL is a lot lot lot higher than if you were black or white

Back