Pacific Islanders are the strongest humans alive

Does the Pacific Island have anyone similar to an Obi Melinfunwu?

He is 6'4" and runs a 4.40 sec 40yd dash time. That is even faster than Eli Apple

Although I did hear that if you're 100% samoan and live in the USA, the chance of making the NFL is a lot lot lot higher than if you were black or white
But maybe not for the high skill glory positions like QB, RB, WR.

I just watch 2 hot as hell Icelandic crossfit chicks both with crazy names. These bushes are no joke.
Sara Sigmunddottir
Katrin Daviosdottir

Fuck Samoans I'm moving to Iceland and breeding with these chicks, fittest on the planet.

And what would happen if you combined a Pacific Islander and an explosive American?

The-Rock-Hercules-Workout-Chest-Dumbbells.jpg
Sub-par actor?

<4>

Basketball Americans shit on them all day long, Steve

Sport Americans get crushed by the All Blacks.

Destroyed.

Not the All Blacks but apparently a Rugby team rom Australia went over too America and crushed some college football squad.

Im intrigued as too why there never has been one.
Me too. I think if we do some Oceanic/Pacific Powerlifting/strongman searches, we could get to the bottom of this.

The fastest sprinter ever from the Oceanic/Pacific region was Patrick Johnson, an Irish-Aboriginal Australian who ran a 9.93. Dude had a great athletic build... Incredibly long legs and arms... Long slender springy high-set calves.

6s_Johnson,0.jpg

97130749.jpg

Now in modern times with more food available they're all turning into fatties.

/
lol everybody is turning into fatties in modern times. this phenomenon is not limited to PIs.

Probably the main reason why Pacific Islanders are so big..

Epigenetics..

Isolated for so long from threat and danger... An unlimited food supply of high quality sources (pork, taro etc)

Taro is like the Island equivalent of Milk

Epigenetics is essentially what you do in your own life, and how it alters your individual DNA

So these fat fucks have had fat fuck ancestors after ancestors for hundreds/thousands of years

Then, research has shown that obese people do infact have thicker bones... This is because bone is a living organism and it adapts to stresses... Essentially Bones get thicker to accommodate heavier body weight.

Combine that with natural selection/warrior culture and it makes sense why they're so big

I just watch 2 hot as hell Icelandic crossfit chicks both with crazy names. These bushes are no joke.
Sara Sigmunddottir
Katrin Daviosdottir

Fuck Samoans I'm moving to Iceland and breeding with these chicks, fittest on the planet.

They're insanely fit indeed but I bet the urine from those girls would melt the sample vial like acid if they were ever properly tested...that's how loaded those chicks are...its obvious as shit.

Does the Pacific Island have anyone similar to an Obi Melinfunwu?

He is 6'4" and runs a 4.40 sec 40yd dash time. That is even faster than Eli Apple

Israel Folau and Julian Savea come to mind, not sure how the 40 relates to the 100m but Savea is under 11 sec and Folau faster I believe.
Probably the main reason why Pacific Islanders are so big..

Epigenetics..

Isolated for so long from threat and danger... An unlimited food supply of high quality sources (pork, taro etc)

Taro is like the Island equivalent of Milk

Epigenetics is essentially what you do in your own life, and how it alters your individual DNA

So these fat fucks have had fat fuck ancestors after ancestors for hundreds/thousands of years

Then, research has shown that obese people do infact have thicker bones... This is because bone is a living organism and it adapts to stresses... Essentially Bones get thicker to accommodate heavier body weight.

Combine that with natural selection/warrior culture and it makes sense why they're so big

Epigenetics don't work in quite as Lamarckian a way. I think a lot of it had to do with sexual selection, where big was beautiful for both sexes.

If you consider America an Island than sure....

Back