Pacquiao/Marquez IV 12/8

Looks like Pacquiao will have a 2 fight losing streak going into the Mayweather fight now!! -_-

Looks like Pacquiao will have a 2 fight losing streak going into the Mayweather fight now!! -_-

that'll be a 3 fight losing streak

and then Mayweather would make it 4 (cue derail)

I hope he loses so Mayweather can fight someone more challenging at a higher weight.

I have no interest in a Pac vs May fight. Not sure how any serious fan could, but then again I don't like either of them.

I've been saying for the past 2 years May/Pac fight will NEVER happen.

What a stupidlly high risk fight for such little reward.

Meh, no one really likes this fight.

Wether Pac wins or loses, Mayweather ain't fighting him. And Manny's not going to just sit around and wait for Floyd to make up his mind and get his personal shit in order. He couldn't reach a deal with Cotto. The Bradley rematch is too hard to sell because Pac already showed he could beat him. So what else can he do?

I'm not crazy about a fourth fight either but it'll make money and at least it's sellable. The third fight was very controversial with some very split opinions. I personally think a fourth fight will be just as controversial.

Wether Pac wins or loses, Mayweather ain't fighting him. And Manny's not going to just sit around and wait for Floyd to make up his mind and get his personal shit in order. He couldn't reach a deal with Cotto. The Bradley rematch is too hard to sell because Pac already showed he could beat him. So what else can he do?

I'm not crazy about a fourth fight either but it'll make money and at least it's sellable. The third fight was very controversial with some very split opinions. I personally think a fourth fight will be just as controversial.

I think more people would want to see the Bradley rematch than JMM part 4. Pacquiao getting vindicated is appealing to his fans.

I think more people would want to see the Bradley rematch than JMM part 4. Pacquiao getting vindicated is appealing to his fans.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the Bradley rematch would definitely be my choice. Pacquiao deserves the vindication. But, in a way, the fourth fight with JMM will also be a chance to vindicate himself, as many people felt he lost that fight.

Pac has proven he can beat Bradley eh?

But we need to see Marquez get ripped off again?

Oh, don't get me wrong, the Bradley rematch would definitely be my choice. Pacquiao deserves the vindication. But, in a way, the fourth fight with JMM will also be a chance to vindicate himself, as many people felt he lost that fight.

Some would say he has lost at least 2 of those JMM fights.

12 more rounds and cries of robbery, yay! I'll buy it.

th

And the winner by majority decision...... Manny. PACMAAAAN PAcquiaooooo!!!!!

th

th

Some would say he has lost at least 2 of those JMM fights.

Some would say Manny won all three. Some would say JMM did too. Officially Manny won 2. These two are about as evenly matched as it gets.

Would have been perfect if you had the one of Marquez flipping off the ring.

Not interested in it. But I'll watch it. Its rare for a champion to lose his belt and not do an immediate rematch tho.

They knew Bradley was a tougher fight. Pac will never fight another fighter in his prime again.

so many here are just eager to shit on Pacquiao no matter the reason.

had Pacquiao taken the Bradley fight, the very same people here criticizing JMM vs Pac IV would be saying, "....see!!!?!?? Pacquiao is scared of JMM!!! He got owned in the last two fights and wants none of Marquez!!"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

So many fighter bashing assholes in this thread...

I guess the Bradley fight was a long shot.
I think God wins again.

Back