Pacquiao/Marquez IV 12/8

My jaw dropped soon after Pacquiao did. It took a few seconds to process. It was so unexpected. I thought Pac was starting to take over and might get a late stoppage. He was landing clean shots and Marquez was looking pretty beat up. Incredible shot by Marquez.

Right after the KO punch, I had the same thought process I had during RJJ vs Tarver II.

I was thinking, "He's gonna get up. He's Manny fucking Pacquiao."

Right after the KO punch, I had the same thought process I had during RJJ vs Tarver II.

I was thinking the same thing for the first second or two until I heard Lampley start yelling "he's not gonna get up!"

Still kinda shocked.

What the hell was Pacquiao thinking, hands down and leading with his face like wanting to get KOed? Anyway, great win by Marquez. He definitely deserved to win with all his hard work & determination.

I watched live and thought the same thing, it was very bizare behaviour from Pacquiao. Not to take anythign away from Marquez however, he wanted that win so props to him for earning it.

Man I had a dream that Maquez slept Pac hard:redface:

This was such an epic win and couldnt have happened to a better fighter. Im still excited.

I was bouncing off the walls in joy that marquez finally won. Finally did it right, had to put manny to sleep in order to win.. Left bayless no choice but to close the fight or else pacman would have walked away with another close decision.

lol

I had the opposite reaction. "Oh shit. Is he OK?" Then after what was probably 20 seconds but seemed like an eternity, "Oh shit did he just die?" (He didn't seem to be responding to the corner people.)

Who gives a fuck about rubber matches or definitive endings? I want interesting, exciting fights at the elite level.

Thats how I feel. All these other people are acting like butt-hurt teenie-boppers. Were getting two of the best fighters going against eachother with history against each other in great competitive fights, with them fighting we dont have to hear about PBF or Bradley. A fifth fight would be the biggest one of them all, everybody will be watching. Even Mayweather fans will be watching especially since Pac getting ko'd is on Worldstar and thisis50

Still can't believe it.

All my fighter guys are dropping like dimes, too many wars too many battles.

Only thing I can hope for is that Marquez testes positive since his conditioning trainer is a known Federal Snitch and roids dealer.

All credit to Marquez and Pacquiao that was a great fight I watched it again today.. when this was announced I was initially not interested and was going to skip it, as it came closer I changed my mind and glad I did that was one of the best wars I've seen lately despite the outcome not going as I hoped Marquez got his well deserved win and put a stamp on the rivalry. Even in loss Manny looked sharper and had more movement and agression than his last few outings, as a fan, that last round, I don't think I ever went from nearly ejaculating to nearly shitting my pants so fast. I think this fight will lose a bunch of bandwagon fans and whatever he choses to do from here will always have my support, he went out on his shield and achieved more than most fighters ever come close to, nothing to be ashamed of there.

Still can't believe it.

Only thing I can hope for is that Marquez testes positive since his conditioning trainer is a known Federal Snitch and roids dealer.

Typical douche Pac worshiper.

Still can't believe it.

How about you just accept your boy ate a perfectly timed counter straight to the mouth.

Some people are Pac fans rather then actual boxing fans. They think cause the ONE fighter they actually pay attention to loses that it somehow "hurts" the sport. When in reality it doesn't hurt the sport in any possible way shape or form. Even if THEY won't watch fights anymore it doesn't matter because they only watched Pac fights in the first place. Pac gets KO'ed and the sport is now somehow dead. Idiots is the kindest word for them. When Morales schooled him it had no effect on boxing as a whole. Half the Pac fans i know don't even know he lost to Morales. That is how dedicated and informed they are.

It's like a decade ago when lots of girls i knew would watch every single De La Hoya fight religiously but never watched or cared about any other fight or any other fighter. When he left the sport so did they but it didn't make any difference cause they weren't fans of boxing, just fans of one particular fighter.

Only a complete fool would think an exciting fight with knockdowns on both sides that ended in a brutal and spectacular knockout could possibly be a bad thing.

Sure it sucks for Pac fans and probably cost Pac and Money May MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of dollars but that doesn't mean it's bad for the sport at all.

The truth is that the majority of "boxing" fans are "boxer" fans, those who follow the sport for what it is is the minority. These boxer fans only follow one (or two) fighter(s) and ignore the rest.

The sport won't die just because of one boxer's demise; for every one that falls there are a handful that rises. Sure, they may never reach the worldwide popularity that a few enjoy but they'd still bring in plenty of "new" fans to the sport.

Still can't believe it.

youre pathetic.

anyone have good shoops?

Back