Pacquiao/Mayweather to be finalized within 7-10 days

Eeeeh I'll believe it when Floyd gets in that ring.

Eeeeh I'll believe it when Floyd gets in that ring.

i love how Pacquaio fans say this like Pacquaio didn't turn down this fight in the past and has just been sitting in the MGM waiting for Floyd, as opposed to padding his record overseas praying for a big pay day

I'd quote the article but posting from phone at a buddy's house. La time is pretty legit source, rafael said that this the realest chance the fight is happening since 2009.

5-7 years too late.

Floyd is 38, Manny is 37. Imagine Ali vs. Frazier taking place in 1976 for the first time. Hagler vs. Hearns in 1991.

you will tune in
everybody will tune in
still the biggest fight of this era
still a great fight.

i love how Pacquaio fans say this like Pacquaio didn't turn down this fight in the past and has just been sitting in the MGM waiting for Floyd, as opposed to padding his record overseas praying for a big pay day

Dude.. everyone knows who is in control now... who's been in control since it became crystal clear that only one of the fighters cared about the demands of the fans...the fight went from beign a 50/50 split (when Pac was at fault for it falling apart) to Floyd running with it and making crazy demands that even include "he has to sign with Mayweather promotions to get the fight"...

if the fight happens.. it's because Mayweather decided to be reasonable.. if it doesn't, it's because mayweather decided not to be reasonable.. it's that simple.. he has all the power and he knows it

When they agree on a split then i will think its on lol.

If it doesn't happen I'm blaming W4L and Seano

I will. Didn't try to spoil it, but who gives Manny a chance really?
Most people know (or think they know) the winner of the fight already.

Floyd would be favored over everybody he faces, manny has the best shot and it's going to be hard. I just want to see it win or lose.

i bet this fight will leave a sour taste in people's mouth .

i can already picture headlines in mainstream medias wondering " that was it ? ", how boxing never lives up to the hype , how the sport is dead after this fight etc...

This fight would be better than bones and DC last week which was mma's superbowl this year.

Yeah i see Mayweather winning by at least 8-4.

I think Floyd wins... but given the odds, I'm dropping some money on a Manny knock out victory.

That article doesn't say the fight is on.

Back