Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
Bkv0q1ECcAA2e8A.jpg

BkllHx8CQAAqc7a.jpg

Lets use this one.

Bob Arum: "None of the fighters on the cards had to pay anybody off to get on the cards, unlike how some operate on some other networks"

:icon_lol: awesome.

Bob Arum: "None of the fighters on the cards had to pay anybody off to get on the cards, unlike how some operate on some other networks"

:icon_lol: awesome.

Arum is really starting to show some signs of senility.

whos on the undercard by the way?

That thread has over 1000posts.

Eh I forgot that was the limit. Thread Nazi a mod now?? I thought only mods could make the official fight discussions.

Seano, I'm not sure if you are around but your name came up in the War Room...in the PA stabbing thread.

Seriously.
Someone introduce Glenrod to Seano. I think they would instantly gay marry.

Hate rap music? check. Hate todays culture? check. Speaks of the good ol' days? check. Hate facts and statistics that doesn't fit their world-view? check.
Now if he hates poor people and immigrants as well, I would say that this is a match made in heaven.

They could spend the rest of their days happily in a retirement home.

Seano, I'm not sure if you are around but your name came up in the War Room...in the PA stabbing thread.

I don't really support gay marriage though.

Also, where the idea came from that I hate poor people is a mystery. I'm as middle class, blue collar a stiff as you'll ever meet and grew up poor as fuck.

Back