Pacquiao vs Bradley discussion part 2

Mama Pacquiao is an ugly old Satanic witch. Her curses only work if you're retarded and believe that they work.

This is proof that Manny is actually an agent of Satan. He's convinced his mongoloid fans that he's as close to Christ as a mortal man can be. Now he's introduced them to his curse wielding mother. And they all think she's great. They are blinded to the truth.

LOL!

Troll troll troll your boat gently down the stream.........

YEEES Pacquiao is back! That was an excellent fight. Bradley did well, amazing win for Pacquiao!

Well its true. 99% of Floyd fans are not really 'boxing' guys. They are around 18-25 and never saw the hay days of Leonard, Hagler, Ali, or even the Tyson era. No true boxing fan can applaud a guy for ducking, and I'm not just talking about him ducking Manny (a fighter I think he would beat). He ducked many guys in their prime and NEVER pushes the envelope.

Even Roy Jones Jr got bored and went and fought John Ruiz. You don't see Floyd pushing the envelope and challenging Sergio Martinez or GGG to a fight do you? He just wants to fight 1 dimensional 'Mexican Warrior' type fighters and make $54 million a year. Not a bad plan, but the guys not on the same atmosphere as Sugar Ray

He is an A level fighter with incredible defense who hand picks opponents. It will eventually be exposed when he ultimately loses like all fighters do in their last 2-3 fights.

This is such a shit post. Good god.

I really don't know if he is trolling or of he is delusional

This is such a shit post. Good god.

There have been a lot of terrible posts after the fight yesterday, but I agree with you. The one you quoted is crazier than Pac Man's mom looked during the fight .

I had it 7/5. Bradley was terrible in the last couple rounds though. He spends too much time and energy when tries to evade and be defensive. He is forced to wing his counters because of how much of his body he puts into defensive movements.

With that much upper body mass, that has got to be tiring, not to mention leaves him somewhat open.

Like some people have pointed out, Bradley won more fans after this loss than after the first fight.

He showed he's an excellent fighter for the first 6-7 rounds. Very quick, good defense, good counters. Then he let it go for some reason and the veteran took over.

Not enough people are giving Pac his props though. He took an excellent fighter in his prime and outsmarted and outskilled him. Not a lot of 35 year olds can do that.

Though I was thinking, 30-year-old Pac would have laid Bradley on his ass a couple of times if not completely out. His punches are a little slower and little softer now. The Pac flurries that used to hurt people now only score points.

So sad to see him fading away.

Like some people have pointed out, Bradley won more fans after this loss than after the first fight.

He showed he's an excellent fighter for the first 6-7 rounds. Very quick, good defense, good counters. Then he let it go for some reason and the veteran took over.

Not enough people are giving Pac his props though. He took an excellent fighter in his prime and outsmarted and outskilled him. Not a lot of 35 year olds can do that.

Though I was thinking, 30-year-old Pac would have laid Bradley on his ass a couple of times if not completely out. His punches are a little slower and little softer now. The Pac flurries that used to hurt people now only score points.

So sad to see him fading away.

Agreed that he isn't the same. Foot speed and hand speed has slowed a bit. As well as the power. However he is still a damn good past his prime fighter and deserves all the credit in the world that he beat the #3 p4p fighter.

It was a fun good match.

Agreed that he isn't the same. Foot speed and hand speed has slowed a bit. As well as the power. However he is still a damn good past his prime fighter and deserves all the credit in the world that he beat the #3 p4p fighter.

It was a fun good match.

So this thread has well over a thousand. You wanna start a new one or can only the Thread Nazi do that??

Back