Pacquiao vs Bradley fight discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley seems like a pretty cool guy.

Bradley's dad is funny.

Pacquiao might be losing his edge. I know they make it seem like that every 24/7, but really with all the religion and relationship stuff IDK.

Already seen it.

I think both Bradley and Pac end up looking worse.

Pac has his wife making excuses for his performance against JMM

& Bradley says he was a bully in school

I want to see Bradley throw his head-butt combinations on the mitts and heavy bag(even if he is joking because he has a reputation of it, kind of like Margs pretending to put stuff on his handwraps, against Cotto on 24/7).

So what's the consensus here? Does Bradley have about a good a shot at Pac as Cotto did against Mayweather?

Bradley has a better shot than Cotto.

i see bradley getting knocked out. Just see it as a bad style matchup for him with all the speed and angles Pacquiao punches from.

cheering for Bradley to win. If he does , what is next for him? Should he be considered pfp?

That shit Pac said about not training enough for marquez and underestimating him is bogus. Its like JMM only did good cause i didnt do good. Bullshit JMM deserved that victory and by my scorecards beat him the 2nd time too.

That shit Pac said about not training enough for marquez and underestimating him is bogus. Its like JMM only did good cause i didnt do good. Bullshit JMM deserved that victory and by my scorecards beat him the 2nd time too.

Eh, that's how Pac feels. So what?? It was a razor close fight. Could've gone either way. I had Pac 115-113. I'm sure they both feel they could've done differently. Truth is, I believe, every fight they have will be razor close.

Eh, that's how Pac feels. So what?? It was a razor close fight. Could've gone either way. I had Pac 115-113. I'm sure they both feel they could've done differently. Truth is, I believe, every fight they have will be razor close.

outta curiosity slim, are u philipino?

i see bradley getting knocked out. Just see it as a bad style matchup for him with all the speed and angles Pacquiao punches from.

Could be.

I'm having a hard time seeing how Pac wins unless he can catch Bradley coming in though.

Almost everyone had Marquez ahead at the end of that fight.

What do you expect him to say, "yeah you know I totally lost that fight"?

What do you expect him to say, "yeah you know I totally lost that fight"?

He should just say "Hey, the guy is a good fighter and has a style thats difficult to beat."

Saw this last night, good to see a new face on 24/7, Bradley seems like a good dude

I hope Pacquiao takes him seriously, I'm not buying the whole underestimating JMM, no need to discredit him.

We'll see how he performs in this fight to see if all the destractions really affected him as much as they claim, if him finding Jesus helps him focus as a boxer I'm all for it.

And + 1 for throwing in the DMX intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back