Pacquiao vs Bradley fight discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because not many are willing to feed the troll that you and chocolate starfish are. Everyone who has seen you post about Pacquiao knows what a biased hater you are thus making it a waste of time it would be.

My guess anyway.

Interesting because 3 or 4 intelligent posters answered my question. No answer from you though.

COMPUBOX!Fuck yeah!

Theres actually intelligent discussion going on here from some posters, just because you're incapable doesn't mean you have to lash out.

They just had Keith Keizer from the NSAC on inside MMA and he said they would have the 3 judges review the fight and justify the score, not to change any decision just to clarify how they saw it.

I had Pacquiao winning when I watched it live and rewatched it the next day sober, I don't feel the need to analyze each round to validate my opinion but just sharing it.

I still give Bradley credit for his efforts, he didn't quit when given the chance/excuse of his leg injury but I still don't think he deserved the win

They just had Keith Keizer from the NSAC on inside MMA and he said they would have the 3 judges review the fight and justify the score, not to change any decision just to clarify how they saw it.

I think it woud be awesome to watch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back