Pacquiao vs Clottey March 13th

BLITZD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks like Manny's going to defend the WBO title against Joshua Clottey, according to Top Rank's Official Facebook

33b2vqo.png

Login | Facebook

I would rather he face the winner of Mosley Berto, but Clottey's a tough fight too.

I guess anything less than Mayweather is just a let down at this point...

I don't have a FB account but I don't believe it anyway. They couldn't just throw a fight like that together.

I agree it seems pretty premature but this is suposedly the "official" Top Rank account.

You're right, anything less than Floyd is a letdown, but I guess I can't complain with this.

Clottey is a solid welterweight. As said many times, he can make anyone look bad. Ranked #5 WW by The Ring. A serious fight for Manny's welterweight campaign.

Sweet, this will be awesome to fight.

Eh I don't think this will be exciting to be honest but it's a very difficult fight. Clottey has all it takes to win.

I don't believe it's just that easy either. Either way, Mosley-Floyd is going to happen so I"m happy. I just hope this gets a lot of the fair-weather forum goers out of here.

That would be a crazy ass fight, dammmm.

hopefully man, my dawg Clottey a BEAST and he def. deserves a shot

It should interesting to see if Pacquiao can crack Clottey's chin. I know Cotto knocked him down, but that man can take some serious power shots.

Why is Pac Man fighting another legit top WW while PBF is rumored to be fighting another JWW makes you wonder.

He should rematch Cotto first.

Im all for it. Many people believe Clottey won that fight but at the end of the day Clottey couldnt finish Cotto with vision from only one eye from that accidental head butt, Cotto showed his warrior instinct in that fight man, that knockdown in the 1st kinda killed Clottey chances 2...

clottey a beast like i said tho, i love that fool..

I'll be happy with a mosley/berto, collazo/clottey and pauli/cotto 2 to hold me down for 2010, that will make up if pac/may dont happen

I hope this is true, I was asking bout this the other day. I think Clottey can give anyone problems. I do think Clottey is made for Pac the same way Hatton and Cotto were, he stand right in front of him. I still think it be a great fight but Pac should take the dec. On this one.

Clottey is too slow, Manny will win a UD.

If true, then this would be better than Pacman-Foreman. Had no interest in watching that fight.

AGAIN Pac will fight someone that Mayweather never dared to fight.

While Pac faces dangerous fighters, PBF goes after smaller men (Hatton, Marquez) or even worse, smaller AND featherfisted men (Pauli M.).

Back