pad work

Saw the title and thought you did padwork with Christie Mack.

Dat ghetto quality audio tho.. made my cauliflower worse. Audio sounds straight up like Street Fighter 2. EE-YEEAA!! EE-YEAA!!

I actually like doing the opposite of what you have at 0:47. I find after the body hook, the downward elbows cuts in so nice it goes right through the guard

Good stuff though, I like how you're off the line on alot of strikes. The exp. shows with that.
A few of your crosses to the body don't have a level change though. That's kinda no no. You probably already know this though.

Saw the title and thought you did padwork with Christie Mack.

Dat ghetto quality audio tho.. made my cauliflower worse. Audio sounds straight up like Street Fighter 2. EE-YEEAA!! EE-YEAA!!

I actually like doing the opposite of what you have at 0:47. I find after the body hook, the downward elbows cuts in so nice it goes right through the guard

Good stuff though, I like how you're off the line on alot of strikes. The exp. shows with that.
A few of your crosses to the body don't have a level change though. That's kinda no no. You probably already know this though.

yeah i agree.

level changing with the cross to the body, risks and benefits. not done the same in muay thai as it is in boxing due to the knees. Not that it cant be done or shouldnt be done, but you generally see MT guys a bit more upright than a boxer. Cross to the body is a great punch though.

heres one with a level change.

15107363_10211696035542802_1597763195870637846_n.jpg

yeah i agree.

level changing with the cross to the body, risks and benefits. not done the same in muay thai as it is in boxing due to the knees. Not that it cant be done or shouldnt be done, but you generally see MT guys a bit more upright than a boxer. Cross to the body is a great punch though.

heres one with a level change.

15107363_10211696035542802_1597763195870637846_n.jpg

Cross to the body is underrated, esp. with newer folks. I've done liver shots by crosses to the body. Novices seem to think the only liver shot possible is the body hook, but thats not true. To be fair the liver shot cross only really works if the opponent has good technique on the cross. Step off the line, their form with the turn in exposes the liver right there. Its beautiful.

Man that pic makes you look like an angry 5'2 manlet.

Cross to the body is underrated, esp. with newer folks. I've done liver shots by crosses to the body. Novices seem to think the only liver shot possible is the body hook, but thats not true. To be fair the liver shot cross only really works if the opponent has good technique on the cross. Step off the line, their form with the turn in exposes the liver right there. Its beautiful.

Man that pic makes you look like an angry 5'2 manlet.

wannabe zambidis lol

im 5 ft 7, that guy was a bit taller than me, maybe 5 10

Back