Page Not Found

Every forum besides the heavies works fine to me, god knows why.

Forum runs smoothly for me at the moment,first time since forum change that thats happened

Forum runs smoothly for me at the moment,first time since forum change that thats happened

Take your happy experience and move it to another thread please.

This one is reserved for bitching only.

Same here. For the first time it is loading in normal time frames and hasn't given me any errors yet today.

Yes, I believe so.

I agree with the above two 'dissenters' . Forum as of this morning appears to be running to its previous responsive (ideal) time of my interaction. Additionally i have yet to see a Page Not Found error today.

I didn't have a single issue yesterday.

Sorry Nos, I couldn't help, I had to say.

Same here. For the first time it is loading in normal time frames and hasn't given me any errors yet today.

I agree with the above two 'dissenters' . Forum as of this morning appears to be running to its previous responsive (ideal) time of my interaction. Additionally i have yet to see a Page Not Found error today.

Seems to be working now

I didn't have a single issue yesterday.

Sorry Nos, I couldn't help, I had to say.

Thank you for taking the time to report the positive results.

haven't had any issue since Wednesday, before then it was unbearable and now it's 100% fine

fine for me too now

so much better than going to sherdog.com

This is horseshit, Sherdog.

Now that the Page Not Found errors are gone, the amount of stupid posts and responses has more than doubled.

Please put back the Page Not Found error, or I swear to God, I'll pointlessly threaten to leave to the UG.

Just thought i would say thanks for the quick handling of the situation you guys deserves it,nice work ethic .Kudos

Back