Paige VanZant and her puppies

Stocky you say?
35459600_2093492150924068_5556819844227137536_n.jpg

i think paige van zant is just a instagram girl... but with the reputation she fights in a cage ... so... a blonde sexy blonde lifestyle bunny is not afraid to step in the cage and break bones.

They look great, and she seems content showing em off, win win.
Putting on a bikini to "show off" her breasts is like saying men put on swimming trunks so they can "show off" their dick print.

Best fake tits in MMA ?
I think yes, i like Miesha and Pearl Gonzales ones too

Now, if Kailin Curran can buy the same set Paige did, she can lose next 10 and still not be cut

Kailin_3.0.jpg

i think paige van zant is just a instagram girl... but with the reputation she fights in a cage ... so... a blonde sexy blonde lifestyle bunny is not afraid to step in the cage and break bones.

Well its not only reputation. She belongs to the 1% of women really not afraid to do this and keep her composure. Imo her most impressive fight was her loss to Rose. Beaten down completely but not giving up really showed her heart.

I get that people now only want to see the shallow online media girl but PVZ is also a very gritty fighter. No denying that.

They do if it's a speedo.

Wait till Hallman reads that :D

The blonde bimbo got fake boobs, wow, wmma breaking all stereptypes as usual...

Whats next a champp who runs off crying into her pillow? wait.....

i keep seeing this thread and expecting it to be some stupid pic of some cute puppies

then i click and remember it's a nice set of boobs, so well done TS and well done 12 gauge paige and paiges surgeon

<{jackyeah}>

Leanne Crow's rack is legendary.
to rub one out to, you'll get no argument from me, but having been being with a chick that shape, still would but would rather be fooling around with someone with quality fakes the size of VanZant's

That's ONE way to keep yourself in the UFC...

Back