Paige VanZant has lost 3 of 4 fights...is it time to stop she goes to the pre-lims?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Never understood why PVZ got all the promotion in the first place...actually yes I do...but being that she's lost 3 of 4 fights, is it time she stops being promoted so much?

But white privilege bruh....

She earned a lot of respect in her last bout. Tough fighter.

We'll see how she progresses.

Never understood why PVZ got all the promotion in the first place...actually yes I do...but being that she's lost 3 of 4 fights, is it time she stops being promoted so much?

Stay the fuck away from dat starlet weinstein

Faber will knock your dick off

I like her fights. She's has heart.

She probably isn't good enough, though. Not yet.

She needs to shave her head, look what it did for Rose. #logic

It's called "karma".

Refuse to shave your head, you lose. Shave your head, you become champ.

She should be cut. I don't get it, I don't think she's pretty, I don't think she's funny, I don't think she's charismatic, she didn't shave her head and her record is whack. She just broke her own arm. Why is she so popular?

She beat Felice, who has looked like an animal recently and shes a worldie.. Lets leave her on the prelims yeah?

Look at it this way. You watch the events for the fights. I fucking hate 90% of the in between shit including promos. If I gotta watch them, I'd rather be looking at Paige than most other fighters.

She’s hot compared to most WMMA fighters so they will continue to market the shit out of her regardless of her record.

to be honest, shouldn't 90% of WMMA be on the sub-prelims anyways.....

I'll never hate on Paige because she is tough man. She gets her ass kicked in all of her losses and take it like a champ. She's young and she's gonna get better.

Back