Paige VanZant has lost 3 of 4 fights...is it time to stop she goes to the pre-lims?

Lets shave her head first.
from

Rose-Namajunas-TUF20v3-750.jpg

to
NAMAJUNAS_ROSE.png

shave her hair then fire her.

No it's not time to stop.

She is one of the hotter chicks in MMA and god knows we need all the hot chicks we can get so that shit can be even remotely watchable.

I've never watched a WMMA fight that didn't include either PVZ, Hottie, Rose, Miesha or Gina.

The only exception is Cyborg cause that dude can bang.

Doesn't matter if the UFC keeps her, or anyone's opinion about her. She is not main card material. Straight up.

Never understood why PVZ got all the promotion in the first place...actually yes I do...but being that she's lost 3 of 4 fights, is it time she stops being promoted so much?
You guys are nuts. She's a draw. Would you throw money away jsut like that?

Best ratings on big fox in many years,
goes to FS1 this year and did the best ratings since UFC Fight Night: Cruz vs Dillashaw.

Dana would trade 95-98% UFC roster for another PVZ.

You guys are nuts. She's a draw. Would you throw money away jsut like that?

Best ratings on big fox in many years,
goes to FS1 this year and did the best ratings since UFC Fight Night: Cruz vs Dillashaw.

Dana would trade 95-98% UFC roster for another PVZ.
so he should get Aletta Ocean on the roster?

First off, Paige is a dimepiece. She is the only female fighter I would watch before Rose and JJ hit the map. I only watched Rhonda in the hopes she would lose.

However Paige needs to go to prelims

Not to hijack the thread, but did Rose shave her head before or after she married pat berry? If it was after I’d be pissed for pat. He got shafted.

Not to hijack the thread, but did Rose shave her head before or after she married pat berry? If it was after I’d be pissed for pat. He got shafted.

You don't marry someone for their hair. They've been together since Rose was, what, 16?

She should be cut. I don't get it, I don't think she's pretty, I don't think she's funny, I don't think she's charismatic, she didn't shave her head and her record is whack. She just broke her own arm. Why is she so popular?
shes definitely hot, unless your gay. shes got a good personality for a 23 year old hot chick. She broke her arm and went on to win the 3rd round. You sound like one bitter ass basement dwelling hater man

so he should get Aletta Ocean on the roster?
I'm 100% sure we will see crossovers...WWE wrestlers, actors, rappers in the future.
CM Punk 0:0 in mma, WWE persona came to UFC and made 450k PPV buys.

Both pedro Munoz and tractor pazares have won 5 in a row against legit competition and are stuck deep on the ufn Brazil undercard

Unfortunately
Wins and lose don’t seem to really
Matter much anymore

She should be cut. I don't get it, I don't think she's pretty, I don't think she's funny, I don't think she's charismatic, she didn't shave her head and her record is whack. She just broke her own arm. Why is she so popular?

paige beats you in 10/10 streetfights, beats you off in 10/10 strip clubs, and pulls more ad revenue than you in 10/10 clickbait articles. she's got it where it counts, she markets herself where it counts, and she's shaved where it counts

xludmrn.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back