Paige VanZant has lost 3 of 4 fights...is it time to stop she goes to the pre-lims?

That lying to kids with cancer bum will probably headline a FN card next.

I respect her because she has great fighting spirit. She is not just a dish..

But yes she is a dish.

229518.jpg

I'd actually give her a pass as she sucked it up with a broken arm, still maybe main event prelims!?

I'm 100% sure we will see crossovers...WWE wrestlers, actors, rappers in the future.
CM Punk 0:0 in mma, WWE persona came to UFC and made 450k PPV buys.
lol at rappers wanna be fighters...Dada 5000?

They have had women with like 0-6 UFC records as the co-main

She should be cut. I don't get it, I don't think she's pretty, I don't think she's funny, I don't think she's charismatic, she didn't shave her head and her record is whack. She just broke her own arm. Why is she so popular?

This is MMA buddy...she's cute for an MMA chick..I wouldn't kick her out

Last edited:
She needs to fight smart. Whatever happened to the Paige that mauled Felice Herrig?

She never caught my eye. In my opinion, she needs to drop the phone and reevaluate her priorities. Take a decent amount of time off before competing again.

Did the UFC give Paige a personal Reebok contract or was that Reebok? Did the UFC put her on a mainstream TV show or was that ABC? Are the UFC publishing her bloody book or is it Hachette.

Seems to me the argument isn't with the UFC but with the values and priorities of American capitalism.

The UFC and Fox certainly put her as the main event on the Sacramento card and it was the most viewed Fox show of recent years. What are they going to do, hide a proven box office success on the prelims?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back