Media Paige VanZant's Husband Just KO'd Some Bum Stiff

Who in his right mind would marry a woman that was passed around at Team Alpha Male like a joint gets passed at the Diaz residence ?

I lolled, but is there any truth to this? I mean, did she sleep with a few dudes or the whole fucking team? Most girls aren't actually virgins when you marry them ...

this garbage has nothing to do with the ufc

send this crap to wasteland

Who in his right mind would marry a woman that was passed around at Team Alpha Male like a joint gets passed at the Diaz residence ?

Worst of all, everyone refers to him as "PVZ's husband".

<{clintugh}>

Paige needs to be the center of attention and homeboy got cucked hard.

I don’t care, he wears socks with sandals. He forever lost his man card when I saw that.

I would think he has a better chance to be part of the PFL 2019 Regular and Tournament, than joining the UFC or Bellator. It would be a great way for him to make some money, build his name, and have a actual schedule of knowing exactly when he is going to fight instead of the headache and stress of not knowing when and where his next fight is going to be.

*refers to himself as PVZ's man, even using it as a hash-tag*
"People are just writing me off as Paige's boyfriend, I don't get it!"

So glad he didn't get picked up from DWTNCS just because of name-association. He almost got KO'ed in that fight, IIRC.

Paige has the power in her hands to stiffen anyone up
spit.gif

tenor.gif

I lolled, but is there any truth to this? I mean, did she sleep with a few dudes or the whole fucking team? Most girls aren't actually virgins when you marry them ...

Fili and Cody officially

I'd put my balls on the table and say Faber had a poke aswell

<DisgustingHHH>

No hymen, no diamond

Still waiting for a pic of her new fake tits to pop in this thread.

<{pranko}>

Back