Pan Am - 2011 show with Margot Robbie before she was Margot Robbie

G

Guestx

So last night I started watching this TV from 2011 called Pan Am. The premise:

The style of the 1960s Jet Age comes to the small screen in this sexy period drama. The situation is prime for passion, jealousy and espionage among the flight crew headed by cocky flyboy Dean, a pilot who is among the first not trained in the war. The beautiful and educated stewardesses consist of Maggie, a bohemian who has cleaned up her appearance for a chance to see the world; flirty Colette; adventurous Kate, and Kate's beauty queen younger sister -- and runaway bride -- Laura.

It only ran for one season due to very high production costs and declining viewership.

Just based on the first episode, it seems like a cool show to me. The production design is amazing and it's full of beautiful women.

But it's the cast that most surprised me. There are a lot of recognizable faces here, including Margot Robbie, Christina Ricci, Karine Vanesse, and David Harbour (of Stranger Things fame).

I intend to continue on with this one. Anyone else seen it?

78cf4cee0e244d6c18aaf5d334e9d843.png

It's sounds shit imo.

Wish flight attendants were that hot nowadays.

So last night I started watching this TV from 2011 called Pan Am. The premise:

It only ran for one season due to very high production costs and declining viewership.

Just based on the first episode, it seems like a cool show to me. The production design is amazing and it's full of beautiful women.

But it's the cast that most surprised me. There are a lot of recognizable faces here, including Margot Robbie, Christina Ricci, Karine Vanesse, and David Harbour (of Stranger Things fame).

I intend to continue on with this one. Anyone else seen it?

78cf4cee0e244d6c18aaf5d334e9d843.png

I watched the series when it came out. I enjoyed it. Most international flight attendants do not look like that though. They cancelled after the first season.

I watched the series when it came out. I enjoyed it. Most international flight attendants do not look like that though. They cancelled after the first season.

Yeah, I noticed that it was canceled. Apparently there were some talks with Amazon for Amazon to take the show over and do a Season 2 but it didn't happen.

I'm amazed by the high quality of the production. It really feels like a time machine back to 1963.

Watched some of it but seem to recall losing interest fairly early. Love me some Margot Robbie though.

@Pugilistic hooked up with one of these flight attendants. He can probably tell us all how to hook up with Margot Robbie.

I watched the series when it came out. I enjoyed it. Most US international flight attendants do not look like that though. They cancelled after the first season.

FIFY.

Delta looks like they only recruit 50+ yr old post menopausal women with a BMI over 30.

I remember lmao when the commercials came out for this.

I saw ads when it came out. I assumed it was a shitty rip off of Mad Men.

Back