Papa John Out as CEO after NFL Controversy

O

Overtures

http://www.businessinsider.com/papa-johns-founder-steps-down-as-ceo-2017-12

Kind of ironic. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Some choice content:

"The CEO's statements quickly inspired backlash on the left and support on the right. The Daily Stormer, a white-supremacist website, even posted an article asking whether Papa John's was the "official pizza of the alt-right" — the chain responded that it did not want "hate groups" buying its pizza."

That's brilliant.

Papa John's is the king of chain delivery, though.

I love when supporting Trump outwardly dooms your business and causes you to retire.

yeah poor him... he blows

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fpapa-johns-memes%2Fscreen-shot-2012-11-13-at-11-28-35-am.png
5cdda0d79951a44c84bf21bcd2a31c64--papa-johns-pizza-political-satire.jpg

I think it has to be more than that. His sales were declining before he opened his mouth on the nfl.

Did he give any of is employees bonuses before he left? Trump Bless.

seems like a good guy but i am from chicago we dont eat papa johns or dominos

Dude, rumors about this guying being a dick on a personal level have been around long before our current political climate, I mean like 15 years ago everyone knew this guy was an asshole.

Carry out special, large 2-topping $7.99. I've been eating that shit up lately. And fuck the NFL

How dare he work hard and and build his fortune.

He should know better.

The government should seize all of his assets and redistribute them to poor minorities who live in section 8 housing. That would be the right thing to do here.

The nerve of some of these corporate fiscal conservatives.

Now if he had pretended to be a leftist democrat like Maxine Waters, Bill DiBlasio and Diane Feinstein it would be totally ok for him to amass a fortune through backroom business deals and lobbyist payoffs. I would have no issue with that.

How dare he work hard and and build his fortune.

He should know better.

The government should seize all of his assets and redistribute them to poor minorities who live in section 8 housing. That would be the right thing to do here.

The nerve of some of these corporate fiscal conservatives.

Now if he had pretended to be a leftist democrat like Maxine Waters, Bill DiBlasio and Diane Feinstein it would be totally ok for him to amass a fortune through backroom business deals and lobbyist payoffs. I would have no issue with that.

Now he just brought the unemployment % up. Support Trump you lose.

Back