Papa John Out as CEO after NFL Controversy

As much as dislike the political positions Mr. John has taken over the last couple months, i refused to denounce either his pizza or Peyton Manning.

Although I am a little disappointed Peyton would associate himself with such a colossal douchebag.

Giordano's is so good I couldn't believe my taste buds the first time I had it.

I got my buddy from Chicago to admit that Chicagoans' dislike of it is mostly due to it's touristy-ness and not its quality. When it comes to strictly taste, it's at the top.

That's funny! I learned of Giordano's from my Chicago-native friend. That pepperoni pizza personal size is a perfect dish. I never knew Chicagoans disliked it!

Honestly there are a lot of good places to get a pie in Chicago. Love that city so much!

no, the racist idiots arent the ones kneeling- they're the ones tuning away because they're so triggered by their fellow citizens excersizing their first amendment rights that it makes them LITERALLY SHAKE.

You cannot even formulate a coherent sentence. Go back to Facebook where you get all of your education and beliefs.

That's funny! I learned of Giordano's from my Chicago-native friend. That pepperoni pizza personal size is a perfect dish. I never knew Chicagoans disliked it!

Honestly there are a lot of good places to get a pie in Chicago. Love that city so much!

I'm not sure if you can get bad pizza in chicago.

When's the last time you actually had them? They're really much, much better than they were even 10 years ago.

Probobly since I delivered for them a long time ago. When pagers were still a thing.

Probobly since I delivered for them a long time ago. When pagers were still a thing.
Aw yeah man, they were awful then, they'll even tell you that.

It's honestly the best chain these days. Much better than Pizza Hut and Papa John's. Try it sometime.

Aw yeah man, they were awful then, they'll even tell you that.

It's honestly the best chain these days. Much better than Pizza Hut and Papa John's. Try it sometime.

Lol, I'll it give another shot. I just remember that pager going off at the worse time and my first car smelling like pizza all the time.
You'd think that would be a good thing, but it wasn't.

5cdda0d79951a44c84bf21bcd2a31c64--papa-johns-pizza-political-satire.jpg

Carry out special, large 2-topping $7.99. I've been eating that shit up lately. And fuck the NFL

If he's selling large 2-topping pizzas for $7.99 he's making like 25¢ to 50¢ a pie tops. Saying it "only" cost 14¢ is like saying it only cuts a third to half his profits.

This link says their profit margin is a little over 5%. That puts 40 cents in his pocket on an $8 pie.
https://ycharts.com/companies/PZZA/profit_margin

Clueless commies BTFO again.

You think so? Imos is overrated imo but I'll still eat it. It's expensive as fuck too. I actually like Papa Johns. I mean it's probably nothing compared to a good pizza restaurant, but it might be my favorite from the pizza delivery places.
+1 for IMO's being expensive as fuck. Over 20 dollars for a large pizza. Gtfo.

I like me some IMO’s too yet I find it very pricey. Who the fuck are they to gut their customers like they do. It has come to a person choosing IMO’s or a nice restaurant and the cost will be the same.

This country is so f'd that if you support the president, you are chastised and will be hated by more than half the population. And if you support HIllary, you will also be chastised and hated by more than half the people.

Amen my brother. Chicago here as well. We eat real pizza

I said when the whole, "Papa John's is the Pizza of the Alt Right" story broke that the Mafia should either, "sponser" Goodfellas or set up their own pizza chain. Yes, we all know that no self-respecting Wise Guy would eat mass-produced pizza, but just think of the marketing...

Buy a Goodfella's Pizza ya Mook - don't make us Whack ya!:D

Meh.

You've got people on the right rooting for the NFL to fail for political reasons. Now we've got folks on the left rooting against a pizza company for political reasons.

I think both were very stupid to bring politics into their business. Doesn't the NFL know a lot of their viewers are conservatives? Doesn't Schnatter know liberals buy pizzas too?

Patriotism is a powerful thing. Hard to imagine people get so worked up over someone going to one knee during an anthem, but they do. It's a by-product of a society that needs to churn out people who are "willing to die for their country".

But the best garlic butter dipping sauce. Totally worth the heartburn.
I imagine it's like when a smoker looks at a cigarette right before they smoke it.. They know it's going to kill them but they do it anyways... i always feel like i wanna die after eating their bread sticks

Back