Paq vs Mayweather thread......

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it... it says 'PAQ' once again.

this shits gonna drive me nuts.

Cotto vs Mayweather should be a great fight, Bradley vs Pacquiao would be a great fight as well if they win they can maybe fight this year

This should be the Pacquiao AND Mayweather thread, not Pacguiao VERSUS Mayweather. Floyd will never let this fight happen guys, these last round of negotiations proved that.

birdmallard.gif

This thread is really not necessary anymore imo. This fight will clearly never happen.

This should be the Pacquiao AND Mayweather thread, not Pacguiao VERSUS Mayweather. Floyd will never let this fight happen guys, these last round of negotiations proved that.
Exactly.....Manny kept calling out Floyd and Floyd kept giving us stupid reasons not too fight......oh wait!

why on earth is Mayweather outright demanding the lion's share of the pot when Manny has been outdrawing him on average in their last 3 respective fights???

I thought the offer of 55-45 to the winner is a great offer...

Mayweather is a giant nonstop-talking twat...

You forgot to add a poll.

I don't want to see the fight. I like the rivalry these two have. it generates so much interest in their other fights. People over-react to anything Pac-May and its exciting. Both Of them have way too many distractions that have cost other boxers in the past

Good, cuz this fight isn't meant for you.

By John F. McKenna (McJack):

It goes with out saying that the back and forth bickering between the camps of undefeated World Boxing Council (WBC) welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26 KO

Interesting.. the chicken soup gets more chickeny

ge of Top Rank CEO Bob Arum and Pacquiao.

In addition to the $50 million offer, Koncz stated that the American superstar was offered a 55-45% split, with the higher percentage going to the winner. Apparently the $50 million plus the 55-45% split was not enough to move Mayweather who turned the offer down.

It is interesting to note that Floyd turned the offer down because a couple of weeks ago he also turned down a 50/50 deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back