Paq vs Mayweather thread......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is fine either way. As his nickname suggests, hes got plent of dinero. If they ever did fight, Money would outbox Manny worse than Marquez could ever dream of.

It was never "on" really, but yeah. I'd say it's hard to envision when we get to see that fight if Pac/Bradley II is November 10th. PBF and Pac are getting older by the day now. I realize we all are, but from a fighter's sense they are getting old. It's a shame. Two or three years back this would have been one of the greatest matchups in boxing history.
And Pac isn't going to take 40%. I'd say this ship has officially sailed.

Indeed. Regardless of whether you think Pac won or lost you have to say his stock has fallen. Pretty boy now sits at the top and should call the shots, he's not going to offer Pac the same amount he was willing to before and why should he? I can't see this happening.

@MannyPacquiao Bring me back some sushi rolls, egg rolls, shrimp fired rice, cook dog, orange chicken and some power pilets back...

I heard Filipinos females have a tight pussy. So i'll have a party with Poochio wife.

Poochio aint getting no pussy tonight from his wife after that decision. Tell her to come over here and let the Mayweathers handle that!

-Roger Mayweather

Wow. Thats just really really low. Racist bastard.

edit: looks like a fake account.

Last edited:
Indeed. Regardless of whether you think Pac won or lost you have to say his stock has fallen. Pretty boy now sits at the top and should call the shots, he's not going to offer Pac the same amount he was willing to before and why should he? I can't see this happening.

don't think Roger is on twitter,probably some stupid geek that thinks that is clever

:rolleyes: This is how easy it is to sway the public. That came from a fake twitter account. The "Racist" Mayweather's said Pacquiao, they think Pacquiao beat Bradley. As in, they didn't side with race.

People siding with fighters are getting played like a fiddle. Boxing is like WWE just more cleverly interpreted by cunning cats :D This fight was never going to happen because of money and once again the might dollar has defeated another sport.

I had it 134568 Manny and the rest Tim if I recall correctly. If you want to go into detail on that I will record the replay and re score.

I just dloaded the fight to rescore it.. I work another double today..back 2 back dubz on the weekends... but then I'll have a detailed card up

I just dloaded the fight to rescore it.. I work another double today..back 2 back dubz on the weekends... but then I'll have a detailed card up

Cool, I'll record the replay and get back to you when you get your card up.

What I find more shocking then the SD is the fact that their are people on here posting that it was a close fight and actually have Tim winning this fight, I mean really ? PAC only landed nearly 100 more punches with a better connect% and CLEARY landed harder shots. I really think you should re evaluate how you watch boxing if you think Bradley won this fight.

I was in a bar watching the fight with a room full of pacman haters,they all left the bar after the 11 th round because it was a complete route,the few who stayed were shocked.

When Bradley loses to Pac in the rematch

Would anyone still be interested in seeing Bradley/Mayweather?

Look forward to it.

Cracky do you believe the Manny loss will make it easier to make Mayweather vs Pacquiao a reality? Or do you think the loss does not matter and they will never fight each other?

Cool. I plan on scoring it next weekend when I can watch the replay on the big screen in HD. I couldn't score it last night.
Look forward to seeing what you come up with as well.

Look forward to it.

Cracky do you believe the Manny loss will make it easier to make Mayweather vs Pacquiao a reality? Or do you think the loss does not matter and they will never fight each other?

I know you asked Cracktacular, but I see this as the death blow.
PBF can now legit claim the much higher % and Pac will never accept that, IMO.
Over with.

At the same time, I just don't see how you "down" Pac too much for dropping a close fight that many seem to think he won.
But you know Floyd is gonna want the extra $, and he really has every right to ask for it, now.

We'll see, but I feel worse about our chances of seeing this (Pac/May) within the next year.

I hope someone made a lot of money off this farce, because the fallout from this is going to killed a lot of future revenue.

Boxing is dirtier than R*sie Od*nnell's c***

I bet the Vegas mafia kidnapped the judges' wife and kids or something. Such a disgrace to the sport

shame, shame

When the MMA characters go back to their caves, we should make a scorecard thread for this fight.

my money will not be used to fill these bastards' dirty pockets

we should all boycott boxing

my money will not be used to fill these bastards' dirty pockets

we should all boycott boxing

Don't punish the fighters because you had a different scorecard than the judges.

To pour some fuel on the fire, my card. Quality of analysis drops off as I lose the will to live, but it's there:

Round 1

Both fighters flick out jabs without any real intent. Lot of bouncing without much pressure by either. At around 40 seconds the pair exchange bodyshots, Pac reaching with a straight left while Bradley snaps in a good counter-hook to the liver. Pac puts his gloves up and Bradley taps it with some uncommitted jabs. Pac jabs high and reaches with another left straight to body, Bradley counters with a hook to the head. At this early stage Bradley is dictating where the fight takes place and throwing a lot of pawing, range-finding jabs. Pac himself content to simply throw the odd weak jab and put his gloves up when Bradley attacks, with Bradley sending a fairly decent straight right into them at the 45 second mark. Pac comes forward and gets picked off with a jab. Pac misses with a reaching bodshot. Bradley tries to go forward with an ugly flurry but never pulls the trigger and misses everything. Pac throws a one-two combination but Bradley blocks the blow to the chest. As the fight gets to a minute old the patter appears to be Bradley dictating the pace and place of the bout with an at best average jab while Pac tries to leap forward with a straight left to the body and Bradley counters.

Quiet next 30 seconds. Pac reaches with the odd body shot but misses and when Bradley tries to land Pac puts on the earmuffs and backs away. Pac picks up the pace slightly with a straight left to the body. Manny glances Bradley with a jab but is unable to follow up. Bradley keeps up the pawing jab which continues to frustrate Manny in the same way he was frustrated by Mosely as the second minute ends.

Bradley starts the third minute with a flurry, backing Manny up, getting through his earmuffs defence and landing some good shots to the body... best punches of the night so far. Pretty quiet for the next 30 seconds; Manny reaches with his left to little success and Bradley counters with a little more (but still not a huge amount of) success. With 20 seconds left Manny picks up the pace but despite the screaming adoration of the HBO announcers it only really results in one solid and two glancing lefts and a counter from Bradley with some inconclusive exchanges.

Close round. Edge to Bradley on his ring generalship and defence.

10-9 Bradley

10-9 Bradley overall.

Round 2

Bradley starts more active, flurrying Pac early but to limited success and quickly falls back to the pawing jab. The crowd goes wild as Pac comes close to a left but it's not a clean punch. Pac lands a nice shot right hand counter off a flurry but as the pair tie up Bradley hammers Pac with shots to the head and body, pushing Pac back. The pattern of Bradley using a light jab to control range while a bouncing Pac leaps in with lefts continues although Pac lands a nice clean jab. Bradley pushes Pac back to the ropes but the exchange that follows is inconclusive. Bradley is countering well whenever Pac allows the pace to drop but not landing particularly cleanly or with any real snap. Pac misses a left and as he tries to slip away Bradley mugs him with some ugly punches. As the round comes to a close Pac again tries to win the round with a late flurry but virtually everything misses and Bradley manages to pick him off with a single shot.

Close again. Bradley takes it on the brief inside work, ring control and defence over Pac's more powerful shots.

10-9 Bradley

20-18 Bradley overall.

Round 3

Bradley starts the third with a decent right to the body and some pretty poor inside work. Bradley counters a wild left and they fall into a messy clinch before being separated. The round falls into a pattern, Pac throwing a left, Bradley trying to counter and a series of exchanges occuring with Pac generally getting the better of it... and by the end getting to edge in virtually every exchange. Clear Pac round.

10-9 Pac

29-28 Bradley

Round 4

Round starts as the last ended, a bit messy but Pac quickly starts forcing the exchanges that won him the last round. Bradley does a little better, especially when he gets on the inside, but Pac still seems to land the better punches. As the round comes to a close Pac goes wild with punches although Bradley does a quick Sweet Pea impersonation to avoid almost all of them and actually lands a good right hand right at the bell that appears to rattle Pac a little. Closer than the last round but still goes to Pac despite Bradley's defence and counters.

10-9 Pac.

38-38.

Round 5

Bradley does well for the first minute. It's not particularly eye catching stuff but he drops the pace down, avoids Pac's shots and then counters with jabs and hooks as Pac leaves himself off-balance. The pattern continues into the second minute with Bradley avoiding Pac's punches and slipping his own in, although many are taken on the gloves. As in previous rounds Pac tries to steal the points in the last minute but despite his efforts he only really lands one punch with Bradley continuing to slip and defend excellently while attempting his own shots in a bit of a technical brawl.

Pac edged the last minute or so (but it's worth noting that coming forwards and being active doesn't mean you're winning) but Bradley's less eye catching but just as good work in the first two minutes take it.

10-9 Bradley

48-47 Bradley

Round 6

First two minutes are quiet, a repeat of much of the rest of the bout, the only punch of note being a jab from Bradley. The last minute comes and Pac starts to once again push the pace. Bradley continues to defend relatively well but he can't counter this time and Pac does some good work after trapping him in the corner. Clear Pac round.

10-9 Pac.

57-57

Round 7

Bradley round. He's more active early, including some nice inside work and avoiding most of Pac's returns. Pac never really steps up the pace as he did in previous rounds and the slightly higher pace seems to help Bradley. Pac still gets his licks in but not as frequently and not with the domination he showed in earlier rounds. On the whole he almost seemed to take the round off after a fast start.

10-9 Bradley

67-66 Bradley.

Round 8

Pac seems to take the entire round off. He doesn't box with the speed or intensity of earlier rounds and avoids doing a last minute assault. Bradley isn't particularly effective but he's both busier and continues to control the ring and avoid what little offence Pac does throw back. Not a scintillating round and a close one but one Bradley takes.

10-9 Bradley

77-75 Bradley

Round 9

Pac remembers he's actually in a fight this round and is just generally the better man. Bradley hangs in there and counters and flurries when he can but Pac's speed just makes the difference. Nothing as dramatic as some of the earlier rounds but he lands some good straight lefts, doesn't let Bradley find his range for the counters and manages to dictate where the bout takes place. Good round for Pac.

10-9 Pac.

86-85 Bradley

Round 10

Good Bradley round. He led Pac around by the nose for much of it, neutralised his offence and slipped his own work in there as needed. Pac looks like he's coasting, thinking he's well ahead on the scorecards. Everytime he throws a punch Bradley seemed able to slip it, adjust his feet and flash back a counter. No real defining moments and a quiet round, but one Bradley can be content with.

10-9 Bradley

96-94 Bradley.

Round 11

Pac does better this round. He seems to find his range with his left again and skewers Bradley with it a couple of times. Bradley continues to defend well and lands at least a couple of sharp counters... but he does so while eating more punches than he has for a round or two.

10-9 Pac

105-104 Bradley

Round 12

Pac coasting again. He doesn't step up the tempo and suffers as he can't consistently land his left. Bradley is still throwing punches and still landing them as well as using ring generalship and defence to dictate where the round his fought and avoid the offence Manny brings. Pac looks like he's been told he's untouchable on the scorecards and is boxing to that... think Oscar vs Trinidad. On my card that costs him the bout.

10-9 Bradley

115-113 Bradley.

congrats dude this proved that that you're just as blind as Duane Ford and C.J. Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back