Social Paradise Lost. NoCal Town conspiracy. Fire killed hundreds, perhaps thousands.

But the horrible fire is in NorCal.
The Woolsey Fire is pretty awful too and has burned a lot. It is worse up here but no reason to compare tragedies. Air quality is awful. Getting no charge on my solar panels ppms are so high.

Whose job is to notify people they are in immenent danger?

Sheriff’s Dept handles evacuations such as this. I doubt they did anything wrong, it’s a tall order to evacuate a town of over 20,000 people.

As for PG and E, it will be interesting to see the consequences. If an individual’s actions led to unintended death, we would call it manslaughter and lock them up for decades. When a corporation or utility does it and it leads to 60 deaths (and climbing?) They won’t be held accountable.

Unless Trump can be directly blamed for this, I’m not interested.

Sheriff’s Dept handles evacuations such as this. I doubt they did anything wrong, it’s a tall order to evacuate a town of over 20,000 people.

As for PG and E, it will be interesting to see the consequences. If an individual’s actions led to unintended death, we would call it manslaughter and lock them up for decades. When a corporation or utility does it and it leads to 60 deaths (and climbing?) They won’t be held accountable.

Thanks. So governors are not responsible for calling for evacuations. Only in hurricanes then? I know they are for hurricanes.

And even if PG&E are held accountable and have to pay Billions, they will just raise rates and the consumers of California will be the ones who pay for PG&E

Thanks. So governors are not responsible for calling for evacuations. Only in hurricanes then? I know they are for hurricanes.

And even if PG&E are held accountable and have to pay Billions, they will just raise rates and the consumers of California will be the ones who pay for PG&E

Hurricanes are predictable and have a much longer decision making timeline. Also, I believe hurricane evacuations are ordered at the county level, though I am not positive on that.

1,000 missing, they are now saying.

This could end up being almost as bad as the Peshtigo Fire, the deadliest wildfire we’ve ever had.

1,000+ of my people missing. I'm crying. This can't be real.

The people i see everyday. The people I see at the park. The kids I see at the playground. The friendly old people who love my daughter. My people.

My community. This can't be real.

I love you Paradise. RIP, those who couldn't escape.

Last edited:

The people is see everyday. The people I see at the park. The kids I see at the playground. The friendly old people who love my daughter. My people.

That's crazy bro. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I can only imagine the hardships your people are going through.

<Prem974> Stay strong, brother.

How would they rebuild it differently so this doesn't happen again?

i talk to a lot of strange people for my job (tech support) and this lady one day tried to explain to me about a similar conspiracy but when hurricanes hit, i think there had been one in florida recently

essentially the death toll is way higher but its hidden for some reason (i usually tended not to ask follow up questions) but ya ...

The people i see everyday. The people I see at the park. The kids I see at the playground. The friendly old people who love my daughter. My people.

Fuck this is horrible...

Going back up tomorrow for 5 days to setup shelters with my unit.

Well, they are not talking about what really happened yet. That is the 'conspiracy.' the number of dead will of course be revealed.

Well, then enlighten us as to what really happened.

How would they rebuild it differently so this doesn't happen again?
I think some of the properties shouldn't have been built there at all

When was the last time a city burnt down after being hit by flying embers? I bet city planners have some solutions too and I'd be interested in reading about those, if you find anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back