Social Paradise Lost. NoCal Town conspiracy. Fire killed hundreds, perhaps thousands.

This is incredible. How terrifying.

Unfathomable that this guy stayed behind a truck+trailer and never used the other lane to pass....fuck that it's anarchy for me in a situation like that.

I think some of the properties shouldn't have been built there at all

When was the last time a city burnt down after being hit by flying embers? I bet city planners have some solutions too and I'd be interested in reading about those, if you find anything.
Flying embers? Is that the official explanation?

I hope you are doing ok @lifelessheap

Steve is reporting potential mudslides in the area. Sounds like it started raining recently?

Be safe bro

Last edited:
I hope you are doing ok @lifelessheap

Steve is reporting potential mudslides in the area. Sounds like it started raining recently?

Be safe bro

The rain was heavy this morning. We worked through it some but it sucked. Overall today was our rest day and my units job here is done. We setup Chico airport for the rest of the military, for fema, for oes, at the chico armory and multiple refugee camps. Helluva 10 days of work and we get to go home now at 2 am to surprise our families on Thanksgiving as we weren't sure we were going to get to go. 12 hr total drive and i finally see the wife and kids.

I feel for the people up here. It's terrible seeing people living in shabby tents in a walmart or church parking lot. I'm sure I'll be back here in a month or so to help maintain as this mission "Winter Fire" has a 1 year life span at Chico Airport.

Flying embers? Is that the official explanation?
The embers were out of control, it helped spread the fire with crazy haste. I've spoken to first responders about it. Hell on Earth for any human in the middle of it. Lots of heroes involved who were in the middle of the fire, car melting getting people into their vehicles and escaping. Lots of these true stories from police and regular citizens.

TS is politely discussing a possible conspiracy theory. I don’t see why some people would get angry over it.

Also TS good luck man. It looks like you got it pretty rough right now.

Hey guys... hey

52,000 people were displaced when an entire city was burned down. Does anyone know where those people went?

....or care?

Hey guys... hey

52,000 people were displaced when an entire city was burned down. Does anyone know where those people went?

....or care?
they're building their couchsurfing profiles up.

I plead ignorance but they are somewhere right? Or melted?

they're building their couchsurfing profiles up.

I plead ignorance but they are somewhere right? Or melted?
I hope they are somewhere. But I know for sure some of them got melted, if the footage is to believed. I just hope this dont get filed away with the Vegas shooting.

I bet those 23 were just actors out of a job after Sandy Hook.

giphy.gif

Any "experts" in here explain the van @ 4:36 in the video? A lot of videos and pictures I've seen shows a ton of forest surrounded burned down houses intact. Falling ember placement?

When I was up there for our relief efforts I spoke to a lot of refugees. None of them could explain how the fire could have started or originated, only pure speculation.

Any "experts" in here explain the van @ 4:36 in the video? A lot of videos and pictures I've seen shows a ton of forest surrounded burned down houses intact. Falling ember placement?

When I was up there for our relief efforts I spoke to a lot of refugees. None of them could explain how the fire could have started or originated, only pure speculation.

It seems like PG&E is being set up to take the fall for it (I dont have a clue how it started)

But the start of the fire was caught on satellite.

So whatever caused that should probably be investigated

Back