Paragon of virtue NyTimes editor exposed undercover-video

NY Times response:

"Some readers asked us on Tuesday about a video released by Project Veritas, a group led by the right-wing activist James O’Keefe that has mounted what it describes as undercover exposés. The video claims to show a junior Times editor, Nick Dudich, discussing his political beliefs and mocking the idea of acting as an objective journalist.

In the video, it appears that Mr. Dudich, an audience strategy editor who joined The Times this spring, does not know that he is being recorded.

A Times spokeswoman, Danielle Rhoades Ha, released a statement in response to the video:

Based on what we’ve seen in the Project Veritas video, it appears that a recent hire in a junior position violated our ethical standards and misrepresented his role. In his role at The Times, he was responsible for posting already published video on other platforms and was never involved in the creation or editing of Times videos. We are reviewing the situation now.

We will update our readers on the situation when possible."

Let's not act like all sides, and even tons of huge media outlets don't edit videos to fit their narrative. Be nice to see some of you be as dismissive to this guy if he had a CNN hat on.

Your false equivalency is absolutely shameful.

This is the guy who took down ACORN using spliced videos that were later debunked when the organization was exonerated of all accused wrongdoing. Meanwhile, millions of people lost money and access to more affordable housing. And he cashed out.

Then he released that dog shit Planned Parenthood video that led to a massive backlash against the largest women's healthcare provider in the world, and even duped enough people to be cited to in the Republican Primary by Trump and Fiorina, before it was thoroughly debunked and PP was cleared of all wrongdoing.

Comparing that to CNN, which employs real journalists and covers real stories, with however much flair is sufficient to rustle snowflake conservatives, is fucking inexcusable and shows what a shameless partisan you are.

Of course you hard left folks dismiss this because it's okeefe,

Who singlehandedly took down acorn...

But the normal folks in the middle see this, and get it. My wife is a liberal, and she watched it like WTF.

The truth is, we will never win over the far left, and we don't need to. It's a battle for the soft middle. As long as the left runs around calling everyone Hitler, does things like kneel during the anthem, burn American flags, praise the weirdos in Hollywood, etc, it's going to continue to alienate the normal people in the middle.

You're celebrating a guy who caused the suffering of millions with proven lies and using that fact to bolster his credibility.

You are literally too dumb to be a responsible contributor to our democracy.

Let's not act like all sides, and even tons of huge media outlets don't edit videos to fit their narrative. Be nice to see some of you be as dismissive to this guy if he had a CNN hat on.

Exactly. But it's not in the partisan patrol's interest to think of it that way.

Your false equivalency is absolutely shameful.

This is the guy who took down ACORN using spliced videos that were later debunked when the organization was exonerated of all accused wrongdoing. Meanwhile, millions of people lost money and access to more affordable housing. And he cashed out.

Then he released that dog shit Planned Parenthood video that led to a massive backlash against the largest women's healthcare provider in the world, and even duped enough people to be cited to in the Republican Primary by Trump and Fiorina, before it was thoroughly debunked and PP was cleared of all wrongdoing.

Comparing that to CNN, which employs real journalists and covers real stories, with however much flair is sufficient to rustle snowflake conservatives, is fucking inexcusable and shows what a shameless partisan you are.

You're both willfully and woefully ignorant in your assessment of CNN. And you of all people calling someone shamelessly partisan is projection at it's finest.

You're both willfully and woefully ignorant in your assessment of CNN. And you of all people calling someone shamelessly partisan is projection at it's finest.

Yeah, you do realize that American communists see Democrats at their main enemy, not conservatives, right?

If you think CNN is any worse than any other major American news outlet, let alone is as blatantly unprincipled as O'Keefe, you're clueless and have fallen hook, line, & sinker for the extremely new, yet jaw-droppingly effective crusade against information by the right.

You're a rube, plain and simple. You're being distracted with jingling car keys while your pockets are being picked clean.

No one on the left complained about context or editing when they released the Billy Bush tape. It was open season on Drumph, and people still reference it in some form of pathetic defense whenever a Democrat rapist gets exposed.

These Veritas videos are more credible than that recording and actually show video footage of the interview. You can see their facial expressions, body language, and see for yourself whether they are being serious or joking. It's a lot easier to analyze their behavior than off audio alone.

Yet all they wanna do is deflect to editing. Like I said before, they are being beaten at their own game right now and are crying about editing because they suck.

RT is the only real news source

I know you're being sarcastic, but they are not as bad as people claim. I've seen an even amount of pro and anti Trump coverage, and they have a lot of liberal speakers.

Their base of operations in US is really tiny, so their US coverage is always a step behind other stations and not that good however.

They're great outside of the US though. Good documentaries, they'll send reporters to war zones, and show footage other news channels cant produce. BBC and CNN used to do that a lot in the 90s and have gotten away from it.

I know you're being sarcastic, but they are not as bad as people claim.
When you read RT, you're reading the news Vladimir Putin wants you to read, the way he wants you to read it.
RT is nothing less than a propaganda rag for the Kremlin.

When you read RT, you're reading the news Vladimir Putin wants you to read, the way he wants you to read it.
RT is nothing less than a propaganda rag for the Kremlin.

I've seen them print pro-Soros articles even though Putin is at odds with him and competes for the same resources. I suspect RT is run by multiple Russian oligarchs, some which are very liberal, and some which are orthodox Russians.

You're celebrating a guy who caused the suffering of millions with proven lies and using that fact to bolster his credibility.

You are literally too dumb to be a responsible contributor to our democracy.

Aren't you a fucking communist?

Then you have no room to speak about the suffering of millions.

Nice deflection.

Let us know when you can converse with the adults.

Please, fuck off. Communism has killed millions of people, and you're feigning outrage at acorn?

You disgust me.

So according to what I'm seeing, the guy's job was to repost content that was already created. That's about as menial as it gets. A step up from intern I guess.

Then we have Project Veritas, which has have been proven to be full of shit.

That's like getting a soundbite of a white house tour guide saying something stupid and blaming the administration.

This thread belongs in the dump.

Please, fuck off. Communism has killed millions of people, and you're feigning outrage at acorn?

You disgust me.

Again, nice deflection. But I'd rather we stay on topic, if you could (I realize the strong impulse to go to partisan talking points).

Do you disagree that the ACORN revelations were falsified and doctored to further a lie that cause suffering just so that the makers could benefit personally?

Come on, you can do it.

Again, nice deflection. But I'd rather we stay on topic, if you could (I realize the strong impulse to go to partisan talking points).

Do you disagree that the ACORN revelations were falsified and doctored to further a lie that cause suffering just so that the makers could benefit personally?

Come on, you can do it.

What you're citing is the case of one interview where the man played along, and contacted police afterward, and him not wearing a pimp outfit. That does not absolve them of their other wrongdoings.

Acorn is not innocent. They shut down for a reason. They brought their demise upon themselves.

You're crocodile tears are pathetic. Go feign outrage to someone who gives a fuck.

What you're citing is the case of one interview where the man played along, and contacted police afterward, and him not wearing a pimp outfit. That does not absolve them of their other wrongdoings.

Acorn is not innocent. They shut down for a reason. They brought their demise upon themselves.

You're crocodile tears are pathetic. Go feign outrage to someone who gives a fuck.

So you're unprincipled and admit to supporting a conman that toppled a beneficial (and, yes, "innocent") organization for political game by capitalizing on reactionary rubes like you.

Gotcha. Is expected from a moron.

So you're unprincipled and admit to supporting a conman that toppled a beneficial (and, yes, "innocent") organization for political game by capitalizing on reactionary rubes like you.

Gotcha. Is expected from a moron.

Voter fraud ring a bell?

Nice last sentence, "is nice"

1lot.jpg

Back