Parents Lose Custody Of Child For Refusing To Support Transgenderism

Coming for your social voice, your kids, your guns, your nation, your religion, your gender, your race. Buckle up cowboy, the future looks bright.

<JonesLaugh>

Custody? The fucking kid is 17. If that thing doesn't like it. It's old enough to live on it's own. I'm not trying to be cruel here and I don't care if somebody wants to transition, but in what world does a 17 year old get adopted?

Should I actually read this or no? I mean fuck what's wrong with people nowadays?

I supported gay marriage. But had I realized then that homo marriage equality was the damn holding back this tidal wage of pushing trans onto minors, I would have been against it

We say people who are under 18 are not yet mature or wise enough to make life changing decisions. Even a liability form to go jumping on trampolines at a bounce house requires a parent's signature. Hormonal treatment on a child, before they turn 18, should be illegal. Thank God my parents didn't let me do every stupid thing I wanted to in middle and high school

Good for the courts... Bigotry has no place in America

hahahahahah

good luck paying for that w/ your own income, newly 'emancipated minor' hahahahahahahahah

never bite the hand that feeds you

Custody? The fucking kid is 17. If that thing doesn't like it. It's old enough to live on it's own. I'm not trying to be cruel here and I don't care if somebody wants to transition, but in what world does a 17 year old get adopted?
OK sure. What about 16? 13? The term slippery slope definitely applies here.

It's hard to call a person "that thing" and then say you are okay with somebody transitioning.

Good for the courts... Bigotry has no place in America
I have determined that you Zebby, are only a troll. For a while there I actually thought you really believed the shit you spew. I can appreciate good comedy though. Please, carry on.

It obviously has mental issues. My sympathy is with the parents. I couldn’t imagine having a special needs child

It's hard to call a person "that thing" and then say you are okay with somebody transitioning.

It's because that person is being an entitled coddled piece of shit and deserves insults. Why does everything always have to be so PC?

I have determined that you Zebby, are only a troll. For a while there I actually thought you really believed the shit you spew. I can appreciate good comedy though. Please, carry on.

Not a troll at all. Why would I support a parent who is prejudice towards their own child? Can you also describe why you are against trans people anyway? How exactly does it affect you?

It also pleases me that a guy with a piece of shit pickup truck in their photo thinks I'm a troll. I'm guessing you did not attend college and are extremely uneducated.

It's because that person is being an entitled coddled piece of shit. Why does everything always have to be so PC?

Calling a person "that thing" has nothing to do with political correctness to me, it just makes you sound like a jerk.

Being crass, immature, mean spirited, etc, is not just not being politically correct. It is just classless.

I have noticed that trend though. People are completely classless, and speak like 3rd graders. Then they claim they just aren't politically correct. I think it's a weird way to live, if you are an adult.

The future of America is psychologists working at Facebook sending a team of lawyers to your house to confiscate your kids and cut their dicks off.

Back