Parents Lose Custody Of Child For Refusing To Support Transgenderism

16 and below sure, but 17 is job age and is old enough to get a night job, finish school, find housing and use social safety net programs to get by. This can even be done at 16. I'm not saying it's easy or necessarily healthy, but at that age they're old enough to take care of themselves.
Still a minor though. Cracking the lid on pandora's box imo.

Same age as you when you started believing Russian propaganda

I also don't see your insult as an insult at all.

I mean here it is. A minor, under the care of psychiatrists, removing a child from their parents' custody so they can cut their dick off. Happening. Not even speculation.

The idea that this won't happen again many, many times once this is case law is hilarious. As is the idea that teams of "Activists" won't form to find these kids and put them in touch with Lawyers to handle their case.

Guess again. Not only did I attend, but I graduated. Therefore, I'm infinitely smarter than you. What do you drive, a Prius? You going green on us Zeb?

Trump University doesn't count. Nah, I stick with my Audi. I love those cars

16 and below sure, but 17 is job age and is old enough to get a night job, finish school, find housing and use social safety net programs to get by. This can even be done at 16. I'm not saying it's easy or necessarily healthy, but at that age they're old enough to take care of themselves.
The custody fight started in 2016.

I'm also baffled why you think a kid should have to go on the dole when their grandparents are willing and eager to take them in.

I mean here it is. A minor, under the care of psychiatrists, removing a child from their parents' custody so they can cut their dick off. Happening. Not even speculation.

The idea that this won't happen again many, many times once this is case law is hilarious. As is the idea that teams of "Activists" won't form to find these kids and put them in touch with Lawyers to handle their case.

Why do you care what someone does with their private parts? Kind of bizarre that you are interested in peoples private parts

Calling a person "that thing" has nothing to do with political correctness to me, it just makes you sound like a jerk.

Being crass, immature, mean spirited, etc, is not just not being politically correct. It is just classless.

I have noticed that trend though. People are completely classless, and speak like 3rd graders. Then they claim they just aren't politically correct. I think it's a weird way to live, if you are an adult.

giphy.gif

Why do you care what someone does with their private parts? Kind of bizarre that you are interested in peoples private parts

Because children don't have the capacity to make their own decisions.

You sound like a pedo arguing that they do.

The court also ordered that in order to receive the hormone treatment, the 17 year old(17 mind you) would have to be evaluated at another facility. Plus, in less than a year the teenager will be 18 anyway and this decision making will be entirely in their hands. This is a way for the grandparents to pay for their grandchild's treatment.

I think the idea that it's life or death to be suspect, but mental health and suicidal thoughts are complex, sensitive issues. Also, this is simply to receive hormone treatment, which can be reversed. This isn't about gender reassignment surgery.
You do understand that psychologists aren't psychic right? They basically go on what you tell them...and in this case what do you think this girl will tell them? There's no way any psychologist can determine whether this bitch truly believes what she says. If there is, please enlighten me.

The fact that you don't understand the difference is pretty strange.

I'll make it simple:

Politically incorrect: Not being afraid to speak on sensitive topics, even if it may be offensive to some.

Immature: Being crass and childish, much like a middle schooler would, without purpose.

Custody? The fucking kid is 17. If that thing doesn't like it. It's old enough to live on it's own. I'm not trying to be cruel here and I don't care if somebody wants to transition, but in what world does a 17 year old get adopted?
By her grandparents and it looks like she / he would need their insurance and permission

The custody fight started in 2016.

I'm also baffled why you think a kid should have to go on the dole when their grandparents are willing and eager to take them in.

Sorry. I missed the part about the Grandparents. If they are in support then I guess I'm fine with it. I still think kids shouldn't be allowed hormones until they're 21, or at least 18 though.

Trump University doesn't count. Nah, I stick with my Audi. I love those cars
Lol I don't even like Trump...I mean of course he is always a better option than Hillary, but still. An Audi huh? Sounds like something a woman would drive. You sure you don't need reassignment surgery and some hormones?

It's mostly formalizing an arrangement that has existed for a couple years already. TM (initials) lives with the grandparents.

Local news was that TM was admitted to the Cincinnati hospital for psychiatric issues. Grandparents were given temporary custody because of statements made at the hospital. The crux was that the teen was afraid of the father to the point of unsafety and, before the hospital stay, the parents had tried to treat psychiatric issues (depression and anxiety- transgender diagnosis came later) by locking the kid in a room and reading the Bible for six+ hours at a time.

Custody battle has stretched this long and a part of it has been the parents opposition to transgender treatment, but it's not the only issue.

Hamilton County Judge Sylvia Sieve Hendon granted custody to the girl's maternal grandparents, who are open to transgender hormone therapy. The teenager has been living with them since 2016.

@EZShrimpn

<puh-lease75><puh-lease75><puh-lease75>

Lol I don't even like Trump...I mean of course he is always a better option than Hillary, but still. An Audi huh? Sounds like something a woman would drive. You sure you don't need reassignment surgery and some hormones?

Maybe it is a car that a woman would drive? What exactly are you saying? Women can also drive $50,000 cars? Maybe I do or did have reassignment surgery? What are you saying about it? That because I may be different than you I'm not good enough?

Please tell me more about your bigotry

My daughter is a Junior in High School. Total accepting generation. She refuses to acknowledge that she started school with 3 Trans people in her grade. Out of those 3, none are still trans, but are all gay. They always liked the same sex they were. Coincidence? These kids are so confused that instead of getting help they cross dress for a few years. My issue is that the ones that go medical procedures are just fucked if they change their minds, like kids do.

It obviously has mental issues. My sympathy is with the parents. I couldn’t imagine having a special needs child
How do your parents deal with it ?

Hamilton County Judge Sylvia Sieve Hendon granted custody to the girl's maternal grandparents, who are open to transgender hormone therapy. The teenager has been living with them since 2016.

Yeah, that's part one. Like antibiotics before you get a tooth removed.

Giving children horomone therapy is child abuse and the doctors who support it should lose their license to practice medicine.

Back