Parents Lose Custody Of Child For Refusing To Support Transgenderism

Stuff like this is why I no longer describe myself as a social liberal.

I'm pretty much conservative fiscally and socially, now. Apart from the fact that they don't practice what they preach the biggest divide between me and the mainstream Republican party is that I'm a full-blown technocrat, and see that as the future of our species. No fear of science, here, but this shit ain't science, anymore, "Matter of life and death"... :rolleyes:

hahahahahah

good luck paying for that w/ your own income, newly 'emancipated minor' hahahahahahahahah

never bite the hand that feeds you

This. My friend's 12yo (at the time) kid once threatened to report her to the police for child abuse. What did my friend do? Dropped him in a foster home for a couple of days. She says he became the sweetest son ever after the experience lol.

so it is a matter of life or death because the person threatens to kill itself? lol gimme a million, it is a matter of life or death!
BTW, it will still be depressed and suicidal after the transition, statistically speaking.

If you think you want to kill yourself now, just wait till you cut your dick off and then have to shove something in your wound, I mean vagina...

These milennials who are now getting into positions of power know best.

They are Just as dangerous as terrorist though

If you think you want to kill yourself now, just wait till you cut your dick off and then have to shove something in your wound, I mean vagina...

Sounds disgusting.....

Some people still think sex organs go in the butt.

If you sex session smells like ky jelly and doody, your doing it wrong.

Calling a person an 'it' shows you are a complete tosser and actually shows YOU are the 'it!'

Check this one out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hat-gave-her-hormones/?utm_term=.1a35353f60d9

An emotional Minnesota mother announced Wednesday that she was suing her transgender 17-year-old daughter, St. Louis County, its school district and the girl’s health-care providers over a state law that allowed the teen to undergo gender reassignment procedures without parental consent.

The woman, Anmarie Calgaro, is demanding that all therapies for her child — whom she and her lawyers refer to as her “son” in the complaint — be halted until she can petition a state court.

“Not only was I robbed of the opportunity to help my son make good decisions,” Calgaro said at a news conference, “but I also feel he was robbed of a key advocate in his life, his mother.”

Advocates for LGBTQ rights and transgender youth criticized the lawsuit, the attorneys and the mother for “mis-gendering” the teenage girl by referring to her as “son” and using male pronouns.

“Purposefully mis-gendering a transgender person is an act of violence,” David Edwards, of Transforming Families, told NBC OUT. “To continually do that to your child is not only insensitive but also really harmful.”

This ruling is going to lead to pre-teens on horomone replacement. The idea that the effects of HRT on children aren't going to be permanent seems pretty wish-thinky.

This highlights these people don't really care about kids in the first place. They eagerly use them like lab rats to explore their vision of a brave new progressive world. If you have to break a few eggs to whip up a omelette to replace the traditional view of gender and family created by the oppressive patriarchy so be it. Well worth the sacrifice in the big picture of progress in our modern world.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/20/hormone-therapy-is-a-horrible-risk-for-kids/

Hormone Therapy is a Horrible Risk for Kids

That seems to be the implication of a new paper called “Growing Pains: Problems with Puberty Suppression in Treating Gender Dysphoria,” published in the journal The New Atlantis this week.

Paul Hruz of the Washington University Medical School and Lawrence Mayer and Paul McHugh of Johns Hopkins Medical School looked at the recent use of hormones to treat children who feel that they should be members of the opposite sex and concluded that this experimental treatment, which is becoming commonplace in medicine, could have serious long-term effects on children.
Indeed, the use of these drugs to treat gender dysphoria is entirely “off label,” meaning parents who would never feed their children food that wasn’t tested by the FDA or give them toys that weren’t approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission are signing their kids up to receive drugs that are purely experimental at this stage.

Children can’t consent to this. How can parents agree to this on their behalf?

Back