Parker v Whyte

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score

Im sure Parker will a bit too clever and a bit too much for Whyte, but that really got me interested.

Both of these guys really need a win in this fight, which is what could make it really interesting, although i see Parker keeping Whyte at range and frustrating the life out of him.

Whyte isnt going to have a reckless fighter in front of him and i dont see Parker giving him any opportunities.

Still haven't had the time to watch this but will watch tomorrow. This is a BIG high caliber fight. Can't wait. I think Parker wins by decision but Whyte is legit so can't count him out. Parker is very hard to drop and that's why I think the outcome of the fight depends much on Whyte's gameplan and stamina. If he comes here to box and counterpunch and measure his attacks he has a good shot at winning a decision himself. If he goes head hunting putting big power behind every punch I think its Parkers fight.

Dillian is a funny cunt .
Nelson is fuckin cringe.
Finding it difficult to pick a winner.

Last edited:
Both guys come across as likeable in that video. I’m thinking Parker wins.

I really want Dillian to win but Parker is the superior boxer.

Parker by decision.

War dillian. War. Parker will make it a shitfest though.

Still haven't had the time to watch this but will watch tomorrow. This is a BIG high caliber fight. Can't wait. I think Parker wins by decision but Whyte is legit so can't count him out. Parker is very hard to drop and that's why I think the outcome of the fight depends much on Whyte's gameplan and stamina. If he comes here to box and counterpunch and measure his attacks he has a good shot at winning a decision himself. If he goes head hunting putting big power behind every punch I think its Parkers fight.

I think that’s exactly what he’ll do because he is limited. His skills are more mental/physical, rather than technical. He’s a real danger to anyone in the division in a straight up brawl, but Parker will outbox him. Can’t see dillian stopping Parker either; both these guys are durable as fck

I hope this isnt a snoozer. I think Parker can take a comfortable decision if he chooses to fight cautiously. Going out with some aggression and making a statement would be great for him, but hes much more likely to take a loss if he does that.

Whyte will have to get inside and keep the fight there, but I dont think he can do that to this opponent.

I hope this isnt a snoozer. I think Parker can take a comfortable decision if he chooses to fight cautiously. Going out with some aggression and making a statement would be great for him, but hes much more likely to take a loss if he does that.

Whyte will have to get inside and keep the fight there, but I dont think he can do that to this opponent.
I think Parker will box really negatively and keep it tight. It will all be on Dillian to land on Parker and do damage. Dillian will have a slight reach advantage but I think Parker has shown vs Joshua that he can box very defensively when he wants to. It will be a frustrating snooze fest of fight. Parker on points by very cautious boxing.

Parker should win this handily. He seemed pretty gun shy when he lost to AJ. AJ too, looked way too timid, something we ought to be mindful of in his future fights - since the Wlad win, he has shown a timidity perhaps born from an awareness of what is at stake if he loses. I worry that AJ won't be able to handle a loss and would struggle to come back from it. He got a lot, awful quick, and was groomed since the ammys and Olympics to be some star. That may well be at the front of his head and will make him think about the wrong things more than he ought to in the ring.

But this is about Parker and Whyte, not AJ. Whyte can hit and he has experience, but he is inconsistent and sloppy. Granted, he could kick most peoples' asses, but if Parker isn't made into a shadow of himself from his first loss, I don't see how he loses to Whyte. He fights with smart conviction and Whyte will be at his mercy.

I think it will be a Parker shutdown snoozefest, but if its an aggressive fight I favor Whyte.

Been quiet for a while but Whyte's probably my favorite HW atm and I think Parker is gonna give him all he can handle. I hope Whye pulls it off but I feel he's the underdog here. It's gonna be a great scrap and Whyte CAN pull it off if he sticks to his strengths.

*Fingers crossed*

I don't know, I see Whyte hunting him and eventually catching him here.

He know's what Parker will do and has obviously trained for it.

Parker could outbox Whyte but somethings telling me Whyte will win this.

My opinion is parker will try and shut dillian down amd box negatively. Dillian will be the aggressor. Dillain i hope will catch parker and knock him out.

That gloves are off episode with parker vs whyte was pretty good and worth a watch.

Last edited:
I like Whyte. And you can tell he is trying to goad Parker into exchanges with him.
I think Whyte wins

Ill be in reno for the fight too and will likely throw some money on dillian if he is the underdog or if its close

Back