Parker vs Joshua confirmed

Who wins?

• Parker

• Joshua

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tyson Fury is Joshua hardest opponent after Wilder and I hope that fight happened in future

I'm surprised that the number of people who think Parker is going to win is as high as it is.

I'm surprised that the number of people who think Parker is going to win is as high as it is.

They probably haven't seen Parker fight. Either that or they're assuming his last 3 fights were just off-nights as opposed to him reaching his level.

There's no way Joshua fights stupid with a Wilder fight in sight. He gets the UD or the late stoppage.

With a Wilder fight in sight? Where does Wilder draw?

Because there's a lot of money to be made with some great bargaining power for him if he can fight Wilder for unification with 3 belts around his waist. That's why he'll fight safe against Parker.

Wilder fighting Ortiz and Joshua fighting Parker is a major risk to the biggest fight that can be made in Boxing right now, Joshua/Wilder. One of them is gonna end up losing one of these fights. I think we're gonna have another Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Juan Manuel Lopez on our hands here. Where they hype up a mega fight and one of them loses and the excitement dies out before it comes to be

Because there's a lot of money to be made with some great bargaining power for him if he can fight Wilder for unification with 3 belts around his waist. That's why he'll fight safe against Parker.

AJ doesnt need Wilder at all. He's a huge draw in der the UK, whereas Wilder is a nobody.

A fight with Wilder cant even do something for him in the US.

AJ doesnt need Wilder at all. He's a huge draw in der the UK, whereas Wilder is a nobody.

Undisputed championships do indeed matter. Wilder is the second draw at HW - considering that Fury has still a long way to go - and an American. A win over Ortiz would be the biggest in his career. Better to fight him than anybody else in the division.

Last edited:

AJ vs Wilder will make more money than AJ vs a lower level nobody. It will be a unification plus if Wilder is 40-0 It will help the marketing a lot.

Any reason for the worst av of all time op?

Wilder fighting Ortiz and Joshua fighting Parker is a major risk to the biggest fight that can be made in Boxing right now, Joshua/Wilder. One of them is gonna end up losing one of these fights. I think we're gonna have another Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Juan Manuel Lopez on our hands here. Where they hype up a mega fight and one of them loses and the excitement dies out before it comes to be

I think you've overstated Wilder's draw, IF AJ losses it's bad for the biggest boxing match available but then adding Parkers title is worth the risk. If Wilder losses Ortiz can easily hype that win into as much excitement vs AJ.

He needs Wilder and vice versa. He also need to beat Parker. You can't last forever fighting bums or the fans will slowly go away.

No matter how huge AJ is, he knows and said it himself to be a worldwide superstar you have to make it in the states. The money also better if you become a US ppv star.

The problem is, I haven't seen much of Parker tbh and because he's a counterpuncher with thick muscle mass, I immediately think he'll be like Canelo lol but I doubt he's Canelo level.

Joshua is apparently going to come in at 240lbs so it'll be interesting to see if he's got some stamina and speed back.

I'm predicting Joshua will win by decision at best a late TKO.

I am picking Parker by UD.

I am picking Parker by UD.

Why? People made a big deal about Takam giving Joshua some issues, but Takam arguably beat Parker (same with Ruiz Jr.).

Good fight this, AJ is rightly the favourite, but he has shown signs of vulnerability, and he won't be showing Hughie's movement come fight night. If Parker can pressure him, he could start to get frustrated, and I think Parker has enough power to worry him. However if Parker sits back and tries to nick rounds, he'll get caught and dropped imo.

He needs Wilder and vice versa. He also need to beat Parker. You can't last forever fighting bums or the fans will slowly go away.

No matter how huge AJ is, he knows and said it himself to be a worldwide superstar you have to make it in the states. The money also better if you become a US ppv star.

AJ absolutely doesnt need Wilder.

AJ absolutely doesnt need Wilder.

It depends what you mean. Joshua can continue to make big paydays without Wilder, but Wilder is clearly the biggest fight at HW for him except for maybe Fury (and Wilder will bring more attention from the American market which might pay off for him more in the long run), and he offers the possibility of a unification (being the unified champion of the world will definitely help Joshua). So it's not really essential for Joshua to fight Wilder if all Joshua is concerned about is continuing to collect big paycheques, but the payoff of fighting and beating Wilder is substantial.

Back