Parkland deputy who waited outside during shootings receiving $8,700 monthly pension.

I don't care. He should have done his fucking job. I'm sick and tired of no one taking responsibility for anything. Fuck that guy. I hope a bird shits in his eye, and he dies slowly from a bacterial infection.

Every time I think of this school shooting, I can’t help but think of his worthless ass fleeing on that school golf cart while kids get shot up.

I don't care. He should have done his fucking job. I'm sick and tired of no one taking responsibility for anything. Fuck that guy. I hope a bird shits in his eye, and he dies slowly from a bacterial infection.

you know who didnt do their job? the FBI and the sheriff; they knew about this kid and the threats he made yet did nothing.... yet nobody in the FBI, nor was the sheriff fired

you know who didnt do their job? the FBI and the sheriff; they knew about this kid and the threats he made yet did nothing.... yet nobody in the FBI, nor was the sheriff fired
Well, I want them held accountable too. Nice deflection though.

I bet the teachers barely get half what he does plus having to buy their own supplies and shit. Imagine paying the people who shape your children minds less than a manager at McDonald's.

A lot of government employees work 30-40 years in the same job and don't see anywhere near that kind of money.

Look at public school teachers.

Shit my aunt and uncle both have 6 figure pensions as former teachers in CA. My uncle makes more through his pension than he did teaching.

Any state that does a pension for any occupation that is like 3% per year after 30 is just robbing tax payers blind.

The cops and teachers who constantly bitch about pay can stfu.

Like I said in the other thread, dude is a coward and I hope he eats his fucking gun.

Fucker straight let those kids get slaughtered.

My friend's mom makes 200k working as a high ranking SFPD officer.. She's close to retirement and will get 90% of that a year

<36>

That's an absurdly generous pension. I swear, it's incredible the return on investment you get for being a pig.

Anyways, size of the pension aside, he did nothing to have his benefits revoked. He posted up and maintained the exit instead of hunting down a shooter who outgunned him considerably. If other pigs can keep their benefits after raping, beating, and murdering suspects, this guy shouldn't lose his for not being Rambo.

For being a pig? Go fuck yourself. This man served his community for 32 years and even though he was cowardly during the shooting he still served as a police officer for a full career. That is a high risk job according to the FRS Florida Retirement System with a good multiplier. The guy likely also has funds from DROP of a couple hundred grand and will also be getting 3% yearly COLA on that pension for life.

Have you met any kids lately?

Pensions should be eliminated. If they want to retire they can invest in a 401k like everyone else.

He didn't break the law, he is just a coward. Unfortunately I don't feel that is grounds to lose your pension

I don’t earn that much. I’m in mortgage sales. Last year I had a kickass year and made 112k Canadian, which is like 80k usd.

This year I moved into B mortgages which is basically like sub-prime lending. For high risk people. Some people i know make over 250k a year in B lending.

I’m having a shitty start at my new career; I’ve been here about 1 month and will maybe only make 60k this year Canadian, which is like 45k Usd.

I hope I can get this on track. I’m tired of sounding poor and I have a son to support.

I personally know at least three police officers and they all seem to be doing pretty well financially. Nice middle class homes, cars, kids go to good schools etc.
dont forget besides the decent pay, you know they steal shit from drug dealers, etc

His cowardice is a little more justifiable now. If I was a couple months away from getting 6 figures to do nothing I might have grabbed one of the smaller students and used them as a human shield while I fled campus.

giphy.gif

Pensions should be eliminated. If they want to retire they can invest in a 401k like everyone else.

I couldn't agree more but you can't just decide to not pay them once they have been promised.

I like Australias system.

Mandatory 9.5% of pre tax earnings devoted to an untouchable, favourably taxed retirement fund.

You choose who manages your fund and how they manage it. Can even manage it yourself if you have enough to make the compliance costs reasonable.

Back