Parkland deputy who waited outside during shootings receiving $8,700 monthly pension.

It's interesting.

Thats great money for walking around a school all day,
BUT
That's a fucking pittance if you are expected to solo charge into an active firefight where you are possibly out numbered and clearly vastly out gunned.

Seems really petty to get mad that he's getting the pension he earned. I guess a lot of people just want him to be homeless because they're mad that he didn't charge the shooter? Symbolic outrage stuff, emotions, etc.

A lot of retards itt

He worked as an officer for 32 years. It's not really surprising he had accrued that salary, that's a long ass time.

Learn to read.
A lot of government employees work 30-40 years in the same job and don't see anywhere near that kind of money.

Look at public school teachers.
Yeah, different jobs make different money, and some have stronger unions that fight for more money.

It's not complicated

Man, this guy is destroying you other guys itt. He understands both progressive salary structures and that there are different salaries in the world.

He owned you all with this knowledge that he has and that you guys don't have. Learn to read, retards. It's not complicated.

Seems really petty to get mad that he's getting the pension he earned. I guess a lot of people just want him to be homeless because they're mad that he didn't charge the shooter? Symbolic outrage stuff, emotions, etc.

It is pretty shitty that the guy spent 30+ years as a police officer and now his entire life will be defined by this.

It is pretty shitty that the guy spent 30+ years as a police officer and now his entire life will be defined by this.
And he was highly regarded too. It's really unfortunate how it ended. I'm still not sold on the idea that he had to run into a situation with a handgun when the only information he had was people fleeing and rifle fire.

Shit, that´s pretty nice. If I could pull 9k a month for life in pension I would retire on the spot.

He was police for 32 years.

That's his pension.

It's end of story. I have no reason for opinion

On 104k penision? pretty fucking cushy for a coward pig

Why the hell do I always hear "on a cop's salary" on tv shows as if Cops are only making 40 grand a year or something? This guy wasn't even that highly ranked considering he's just working at a school.
Time in grade son... welcome to government life.

I know this is rage inducing to a lot of you because the guy is a fookin poon, but it is what it is with how our govt. pays out.

That's an absurdly generous pension. I swear, it's incredible the return on investment you get for being a pig.

Anyways, size of the pension aside, he did nothing to have his benefits revoked. He posted up and maintained the exit instead of hunting down a shooter who outgunned him considerably. If other pigs can keep their benefits after raping, beating, and murdering suspects, this guy shouldn't lose his for not being Rambo.

lol at "pig". This coming from a LAWyer? You are a shyster, someone who bends the truth and or straight up lies for a living... supposedly.

Surely some skilled lawyer can get some victims' families to sue him and get some of his pension. He had a duty to protect and serve. He was grossly negligent. People were harmed and killed.

There is no duty for police to protect people. That has come up in court before. They can, and have, watched people have a deathmatch with a serial killer before.

That's an absurdly generous pension. I swear, it's incredible the return on investment you get for being a pig.

Anyways, size of the pension aside, he did nothing to have his benefits revoked. He posted up and maintained the exit instead of hunting down a shooter who outgunned him considerably. If other pigs can keep their benefits after raping, beating, and murdering suspects, this guy shouldn't lose his for not being Rambo.
I’d pay to hear your 911 call begging for a “pig” to come save you.

You guys are surprised at how much cops make? Here in Canada, you can reasonably expect to make $85,000 to $100,000 after 3 years of service. That's not counting overtime. When you retire, you get about 80% of that in pension. It's a sweet gig and pretty competitive to get in to. Usually they have anywhere from 20 to 150 candidates for a single job opening depending on the agency.

The most dangerous aspect of liberalism are there pension negotiations.

It's out of control what police and teachers bring home after retirement.

Almost impossible for the following generation to keep up

You’re kinda revealing a lot about your own thoughts and the direction they typically go.
<{Heymansnicker}>

You out of the blue told another man that you'd pay to hear him beg, presumably to see tough but unwittingly giving away your homoeroticism.

Don't hate on me because you get a chub when you're watching men's tennis on high volume (and can't think of your own witty retorts)

I feel like it should be said at least once a page, apparently.

He was NOT a school resource officer for 30 years. He was not a s security guard.
He was a sheriff who paid in to a pension fund during that time.

Yes the amount he receives was shockingly high. We have no idea how much money he was investing into the pension for the last 30 years.

Yep, because his last act should erase his entire career.

Back