Parts Of The United States Recently Had Lower Inoculation Rates Some Of The Poorest Areas In Africa

True, but thay seems to be a small group that's in to it. It's also not taking place in major urban areas like it does with the left . Ie 60% of a school
It's about the same numbers

The world isnt as bipolar as people like to make it and not everything is a left right issue

A bunch of rich people read some pamphlet on how vaccination is unnecessary and wrong and decide not to do it because they are smarter. Not so new.

Well I would hardly call a bunch of wealthy limousine liberals in California the representative of anyone else.

And yet if you are calling wealthy people not intelligent, it is a indictment of capitalism.

If dumb people are rich, success is not being rewarded, while failure is not being punished.

You can say they are dumb in a limited scope, but to dismiss their intelligence in general, points to a greater problem then vaccinations.

And yet if you are calling wealthy people not intelligent, it is a indictment of capitalism.

If dumb people are rich, success is not being rewarded, while failure is not being punished.

You can say they are dumb in a limited scope, but to dismiss their intelligence in general, points to a greater problem then vaccinations.

Far more dumb people are poor, just look at the kind of people California elects to public office.

Last edited:
Farr more dumb people are poor, just look at the kind of people California elects to public office.

And yet the failure of capitalism is plain to see. George Bush was rich as shit, and was so retarded he should be charged for the air he breaths, as well as anyone who voted for him in 04.

Even Trump says it. Bush is the worst president that ever lived. We should execute him for failure.

And yet the failure of capitalism is plain to see. George Bush was rich as shit, and was so retarded he should be charged for the air he breaths, as well as anyone who voted for him in 04.

Even Trump says it. Bush is the worst president that ever lived. We should execute him for failure.

Please. Obama couldn't function without a teleprompter in front of him or a speech someone else had written. And when reading speeches couldn't get through two words without looking down. Obama was the dumbest POTUS in my lifetime, he made more mistakes and gaffes when not on script each year than Bush did his entire 8 year-term. It's all about perception. And I believe Obama had a lower intellect than either of the two you mentioned. Trump right behind him. But not the point. Plenty of politicians are dumb, the issue is results.

Trump is anti vax...plenty of right wingers are...... on top of denying everything else science.

Yes it is concerning seeing the usual pro science side having right winger like retarded believes.

This about sums it up.

This anti vaccine stupidity is predominantly a left wing thing but we see it on the right as well. I don’t think anyone rational would deny that we can lunacy on both sides.

But one side’s mainstream politician’s are promoting anti science in the name of industry while the other has side has some morons.

And they are morons, I say ban them from schools, and do what they did in the law and order episode (charge them for murder).

Pretty simple, inheritance ensures we have rich non talented Morans in our midst.

It's about the same numbers

The world isnt as bipolar as people like to make it and not everything is a left right issue

There definitely is ideology involved though, it's just that it's on both sides of the spectrum in America.
Mostly because the US has a paranoid libertarian faction that doesn't exist to a significant degree in other nations.
Locally anti-vax is mostly the province of leftist, anti-corporate (big-anything) hippy women, who are politically characterised as "Balmain Basket Weavers" (although really it's the Sydney city centre and Byron Bay/Nimbin which have the worst vaccination rates).

I'm not a statistics major, but isn't comparing the population of two neighborhoods within one country to the population of an entire country seem a bit flawed?

Honest question:

Are kids healthier in Beverly Hills or Juba?

Haha.

This is the strongest evidence yet that the majority of Americans have completely disregarded institutional authority.

The fucked up part is that we have just scratched the surface of this problem. The trust is lost.

Lets stop asking why people have lost trust, and start asking who is responsible for that loss in trust.

I think the pertinent question is whether that loss in trust is justified and if 'trust', rather than accountability and transparency, is something we should even be pursuing in regards to authority.

Well, Prescott and HW were pretty smart guys who acquired and managed all that wealth that GW has lived off of. Passing along the money and property that you acquired to your children and grandchildren is perfectly consistent with capitalism.

Now, how Prescott and HW got all that money to begin with may not be so capitalistic if you know what I'm saying.

Please. Obama couldn't function without a teleprompter in front of him or a speech someone else had written. And when reading speeches couldn't get through two words without looking down. Obama was the dumbest POTUS in my lifetime, he made more mistakes and gaffes when not on script each year than Bush did his entire 8 year-term. It's all about perception. And I believe Obama had a lower intellect than either of the two you mentioned. Trump right behind him. But not the point. Plenty of politicians are dumb, the issue is results.

Well you should let Trump know, because he is walking around giving interviews saying the Iraq war was the most destructive decision made in the history of this country, and I tend to agree with him on that.

I think certain statements and actions that president make and do appear dumb on the surface until you figure out the ulterior motive. Then it makes perfect sense. And it's at that point we should feel like the dumbasses for naively looking at things only on the surface.

The rich get different advice from top medical practitioners. We lowly plebs are just told to do it, and we don't dare think about the autism rates.

I have heard from LA friends that Most rich areas deciding against vaccines have a high number of Jewish residents. Read this.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ha...-more-parents-refusing-to-vaccinate-1.5273106

Amit Aharon said. Prof. Orna Brown-Apple of the University of Haifa's School of Public Health, which also took part in the study, said it also revealed that some doctors and practitioners are giving parents advice that differs from Health Ministry recommendations. "These are wealthier parents who can afford to pay such practitioners and also have access to information through the Internet,

It seems if you have enough money, top medical practitioners actually explain the dangers of the vaccination programs for the lowly plebs. The rich then decide their inherently superior offspring won't be subject to it

Trump is anti vax...plenty of right wingers are...... on top of denying everything else science.

Yes it is concerning seeing the usual pro science side having right winger like retarded believes.
YES!
Finally someone shifted the blame where it belongs!

And here's the kicker: those areas in the United States are among the richest in the country.

"The Hollywood Reporter has a great investigation for which it sought the vaccination records of elementary schools all over Los Angeles County. They found that vaccination rates in elite neighborhoods like Santa Monica and Beverly Hills have tanked, and the incidence of whooping cough there has skyrocketed"
Parents in these schools are submitting a form called a "personal belief exemption," which states that they are not vaccinating their kids due to "a diffuse constellation of unproven anxieties, from allergies and asthma to eczema and seizures," reporter Gary Baum writes.

In some schools, up to 60 to 70 percent of parents have filed these PBEs, indicating a vaccination rate as low as that of Chad or South Sudan. Unlike in Santa Monica, however, parents in South Sudan have trouble getting their children vaccinated because of an ongoing civil war.

And lo, it is these very same L.A. neighborhoods that are experiencing a resurgence of diseases like whooping cough, otherwise known as pertussis. Measles cases have also hit a high in California this year."

The anti-vaxxer turn is a frustrating development for a city that's obsessed with health and fitness. There are very few things that we know prevent sickness without a doubt. The "Beaming" juice at L.A.'s Cafe Gratitude, which consists of carrot juice, camu-camu, and astralagus, and which is surely delicious and beam-inducing, is not one. Vaccines are.

It's tempting to suggest, as some of Baum's L.A. sources do, that these are just concerned, well-meaning parents who, along with forbidding processed food and dragging their offspring to baby yoga, also avoid any medications that aren't strictly "natural." (Of course, vaccines are natural—they're derived from the naturally-occurring pathogen itself.)

Full Article

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/380252/?__twitter_impression=true

Yikes, science is being attacked from all sides in the US but this segment is coming from an area with the means and educational background to know better. Its one thing for yuppie housewives to think a coloured stone can bring healing properties; or that the arbitrarily defined positioning of stars during a birth month can determine your personality and future...but to actually defy the logic and science proven for over a century to work, thus outing your kids in easily avoidable risk, is just batshit crazy.

Edit- my bad, article is from 2014 and Cali has addressed the issue. For some reason the Atlantic posted this on twitter today and i just assumed it was recent. Keeping it up because its still pretty wild

Recent addressing of issue
https://www.sfchronicle.com/health/...rvives-13047905.php?__twitter_impression=true

The fact that the provax side tries to claim the "pro science" high ground is laughable. Anyone who performs even a cursory search of the history and current implementation of vaccines will quickly find that vaccination as has been practiced in the US is nothing more than a huge expirment, and a poorly designed and implemented experiment at that!

For anyone interested, read about how we look for vaccine side effects and how dreadfully ineffective it is (hint, google VAERS). Long story short, even the CDC has to tacitly admit that only a small fraction of adverse events is ever captured by our passive monitoring system. Therefore, we truly don't know what the "cost" of vaccination actually is.

There's a reason well educated parents are refusing vaccinations, they have actually read beyond the bullshit propoganda (literally propaganda, as the vaccine makers are the ones telling you they're "safe and effective"). Vaccination is far from a harmless medical procedure as the vaccine manufacturers and their lackeys would have you believe.

Right on phitephan. I posted about how the rich have top notch doctors who won't shy away from "maybe you should think about it"

The thinking goes most everyone else vaccinated, no harm if you don't. Don't take the risk. Your billionaire offspring are too important

Back