Parts Of The United States Recently Had Lower Inoculation Rates Some Of The Poorest Areas In Africa

Think spreading disease should be allowed?
main-qimg-e51b7d67e16141d9c19bf53a6fda1c1f-c

<{Joewithit}>

Should you have a decision in terms of what you are vaccinated with? Yes of course. That you brand that as 'spreading disease' based on some hypothetical as should be considered criminal is silly. Like even if you just skipped one? hah. Talk about pandoras box you are opening up.

Let's stop that train of lies right off the fucking bat. This is about vaccinating children, so fuck right off with this deciding what vaccines go in your body shit.

Not vaccinating is the same as driving around shitfaced. You might not kill anyone, but you are a reckless piece of shit.

Let's stop that train of lies right off the fucking bat. This is about vaccinating children, so fuck right off with this deciding what vaccines go in your body shit.

Not vaccinating is the same as driving around shitfaced. You might not kill anyone, but you are a reckless piece of shit.

Right you are saying that neither the parents nor the children would have any choice in the matter of a government mandated collection of vaccinations for the child and if they resist then it should be treated like they are criminal. Yes?

Right you are saying that neither the parents nor the children would have any choice in the matter of a government mandated collection of vaccinations for the child and if they resist then it should be treated like they are criminal. Yes?

The parents would be yes. Children would be taken away, and vaccinated In a safe manner under the supervision of a doctor.

The parents would be yes. Children would be taken away, and vaccinated In a safe manner under the supervision of a doctor.

Alright, well that sounds awfully tyrannical to me.

Maybe making incentives would be a more peaceful approach.

I also think the same should happen to parents who deny their children cancer treatments, starve them on fad diets, etc.

Hurting children should not be allowed because you are also an idiot.

Vaccines gave me high functioning autism

Like everyone else I thought anti vaxxers were crazy...until I watched my normally developing child fall into a complete regression after receiving the MMR vaccine .
I'm all ears if anyone has any insight as to why a perfectly healthy child starts to regress on milestones after being on the normal trajectory

Like everyone else I thought anti vaxxers were crazy...until I watched my normally developing child fall into a complete regression after receiving the MMR vaccine .
I'm all ears if anyone has any insight as to why a perfectly healthy child starts to regress on milestones after being on the normal trajectory

Because they are slow.

Any reason specifically you think the vaccine caused it?

From my experience this is pretty much how it works. This is exactly what happened to a doctor whose child (google Hannah Pohling) experienced a similar regression after vaccination. He had to fight for years before his daughter was properly recognized as a victim of vaccination. Everyone seems to adhere to the dogma, "safe and effective" even in the face of uncomfortable facts (e.g. SV 40, hidden clinical trials, poor post marketing research, etc). Many even belittle those who in any way question vaccination, as seen in every "anti vax" thread ever, until their child is harmed and they start to actually research vaccination themselves. That's what happened to me (my child suffered a seizure "likely caused" by the MMR which led me to learn that indeed, seizure is a "rare" side effect of vaccination!). It seems to take such a major event to wake people from their big pharma programming

Last edited:
There definitely is ideology involved though, it's just that it's on both sides of the spectrum in America.
Mostly because the US has a paranoid libertarian faction that doesn't exist to a significant degree in other nations.
Locally anti-vax is mostly the province of leftist, anti-corporate (big-anything) hippy women, who are politically characterised as "Balmain Basket Weavers" (although really it's the Sydney city centre and Byron Bay/Nimbin which have the worst vaccination rates).
Too small of a sample size to matter to me. My state has twice as many people as your country. I'm talking about a wider spectrum of people than a couple dirty basket weavers on a barren flat.

In the US, anti vax is not the domain of the left or righ, and though people love to add it their litany of lib-dumping, it's an inaccurate accusation usually made by people with limited experience.

Too small of a sample size to matter to me. My state has twice as many people as your country. I'm talking about a wider spectrum of people than a couple dirty basket weavers on a barren flat.

In the US, anti vax is not the domain of the left or righ, and though people love to add it their litany of lib-dumping, it's an inaccurate accusation usually made by people with limited experience.

Hah. What "matters to you" isn't important in terms of statistical significance.
Plenty of studies have been done on the subject, mostly in the US (although also international studies), and they show a strong ideological correlation.
Just not one specifically linked to the right or the left, as opposed to low levels of trust, a willingness to hold more extreme, minority beliefs, and to believe that you're special (aka the Dunning-Kruger effect).

Yikes, science is being attacked from all sides in the US but this segment is coming from an area with the means and educational background to know better. Its one thing for yuppie housewives to think a coloured stone can bring healing properties; or that the arbitrarily defined positioning of stars during a birth month can determine your personality and future...but to actually defy the logic and science proven for over a century to work, thus outing your kids in easily avoidable risk, is just batshit crazy.

I'll take millions of years of evolution over your century of settled science.

I also think the same should happen to parents who deny their children cancer treatments, starve them on fad diets, etc.

Hurting children should not be allowed because you are also an idiot.

Where do you stand on hormone therapy for children?

Are You? It's a simple question. Should spreading disease be allowed?

If I don't vaccinate my child, and they get another child sick who dies, am I at all responsible for that? If my child dies from a disease I refuse to vaccinate ate for, am I responsible for that?
Should I have to pay for breathing oxygen?

It's part of life. Why are we trying to turn ourselves into cyborgs?

You're type of thinking is what led to the Neuremberg Code. You'd fit in well with the Nazis, after all, there doctors were working towards the greater good... and all because you've bought into bought and paid for propaganda, scary stuff!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

Hah. What "matters to you" isn't important in terms of statistical significance.
Plenty of studies have been done on the subject, mostly in the US (although also international studies), and they show a strong ideological correlation.
Just not one specifically linked to the right or the left, as opposed to low levels of trust, a willingness to hold more extreme, minority beliefs, and to believe that you're special (aka the Dunning-Kruger effect).
One of us is sitting behind a computer googling studies and the other is right here on the ground looking at what's in front my eyes.

Your experience in Australia really does mean nothing to me here in the states bouncing between rural farmland and urban centers, I think I got better idea of what's going than you and your googling.

One of us is sitting behind a computer googling studies and the other is right here on the ground looking at what's in front my eyes.

Your experience in Australia really does mean nothing to me here in the states bouncing between rural farmland and urban centers, I think I got better idea of what's going than you and your googling.

Probably not. That's precisely why people do studies instead of just asking for anecdotes and "gut feelings".
According to those very studies, your disbelief in studies, expert opinions and conviction in your own personal competence tells me you're probably anti-vax.

Edit: Looks like the studies were right, Mr Dunning Kruger.

I’ve got quite a few neighbors with a minimum of 5 kids, one lady has 13. Let’s just say, they don’t even understand English, the parents that is. Now their kids are citizens and they can stay

It’s almost like they are trying to change the demographics

I’ve got quite a few neighbors with a minimum of 5 kids, one lady has 13. Let’s just say, they don’t even understand English, the parents that is. Now their kids are citizens and they can stay

It’s almost like they are trying to change the demographics

What does this have to do with the thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back