pastor + family beat, rob Sunday school teacher at gunpoint; go on the run

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...for-pastor-family-for-aggravated-robbery.html

A downtown Toledo Pastor and his family are accused of robbing a Sunday school teacher at the church over the weekend, according to Toledo police.

St. Paul’s AME Zion Church Pastor Anthony Morris, 49, along with his wife, Zelda Morris, 46, and 19-year-old daughter Kamali Morris, are each charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon, a first-degree felony.

Nickema Turner, of Maumee, was teaching Sunday school at the church, 954 Belmont Ave., when she was assaulted by the family, according to a police incident report. During the assault, Mrs. Morris is accused of dumping items from Ms. Turner’s purse and taking them, police reported.

Ms. Turner attempted to recover her belongings when Mr. Morris allegedly pulled out a gun and pointed it at her, police said. The woman said the pastor threatened to kill her, according to the report.

The Morris family, who reside in the 3000 block of Evergreen Road, fled the church before police arrived and have not been located.

Seems like the game is not worth the candle.

Everyone does dumb shit. Even religious people.

They should not have beat and robbed that man in the house of the lord, that was the wrong thing to do.

irvin.gif

Last edited:
It wasn't. it was a thread about blacks committing senseless crimes. I know a lot of you like threads like that.
So if the story had just been some random robbery, you still would have posted it?

Nah. You're disingenuous. I don't buy it.

So if the story had just been some random robbery, you still would have posted it?

Nah. You're disingenuous. I don't buy it.

I posted it because it makes no sense on the surface. They rob a purse and go in the run? An entire family of community leaders?

This is exactly the kind of story I post threads on. Because... why? What the f is the backstory?

Go through my threads and you'll see plenty of these posts that have nothing to do with religion. But I post one with a pastor and sensitive people start whining.

(Though I think the first post attacking religion was unwarranted and your response was appropriate. But now you're whining.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back