pastor insists he was counseling naked man tied up in car + naked man tried to undress him =innocent

I remember Sandusky saying he was teaching a kid "wrestling moves" when another coach found him rolling around naked with some poor kid.

Is this when he was finally caught or did he also get away with that as well and the coach said nothing to no one?

As opposed to just plain, regular hypocrites?

yes, cause religious nuts are the loudest + they think they are the epitome of morality

makes their fall from grace that much sweeter when they do hypocritical stuff like this (engage in blatant gay acts)

yes, cause religious nuts are the loudest + they think they are the epitome of morality

makes their fall from grace that much sweeter when they do hypocritical stuff like this (engage in blatant gay acts)
Plus they are always telling other people how to live.

Interesting . . . I know there are many, many folks who think they are morally superior to others. But those folks aren't limited to the religious.

Well yeah . . . any time a hypocrite falls flat on their face it's a sweet moment of karma.

It just seems very disingenuous to make it appear that this is solely limited to those evil, morally superior Christians . . . because it isn't. But I get that there are those who like to believe it is . . . and take even greater joy in spreading that crap.

We are not, they are just the most obvious. Nice victim complex you have going.

Oh good grief . . . project much. Questioning a stupid broad-brush comment doesn't mean I have a victim complex.

Oh good grief . . . project much. Questioning a stupid broad-brush comment doesn't mean I have a victim complex.
Nonsense, no one implied that only Christians are hypocrites. You invented a viewpoint, then cried about it.

Nonsense, no one implied that only Christians are hypocrites. You invented a viewpoint, then cried about it.

Yes . . . that's exactly what happened . . . I guess you just owned me . . . maybe I should go make a thread about it . . .

Nice try though.

Naked possessed man try to turn him, he said he didn't do nuffin. I believe him, everyone knows religious people can't lie.

He was banish the demons from him with his long fire sword.

UqGdpZa.jpg

Back