Pastor Paul Begley: Melania demanded spiritual exercism and removal of demonic artifacts from WH.

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Seems legit to me, especially the part about the Clintons being under the influence of Haitian witch doctors. Surprise that never came up in the #pizzagate related items in the Wikileaks email dump.

Wasn't Nancy Reagan really into astrology?

good for her. not only the Clintons but Obama could have invited all sorts African/Indian spiritual people in there. The White House is the seat of power to the entire world, it's a highly coveted place. Who knows what has been through there over the years. All that stuff gotta be cleansed

People still believe in this shit in 2018?

Lol that's some third world stuff. Pretty soon she'll be waiting albino arms for immortality.

actually it's the third world stuff that she wanted to get rid of

Yeah! Only first world poltergeists for our White House! USA! USA! USA!

Yeah! Only first world poltergeists for our White House! USA! USA! USA!
lol, btw when Trump said shithole, the most relevant thing is spiritual. Third World countries are the way they are because of rampant occultism and witchcraft. The shittiest places in the world have the most wide spread occult practices: Africa, Haiti, India, SE Asia, parts of Brazil

Look at SE Asia: the poorest countries have the most occult spirituality in their cultures. Look at Mexico: the murderous drug culture has close ties the Santa Muerte worship. Native Americans: centuries of floundering, couldn't get their heads above the water while refusing to give up their pagan roots.

That is not going to remove the Stormy juice from your husbands Dong.

Seems legit to me, especially the part about the Clintons being under the influence of Haitian witch doctors. Surprise that never came up in the #pizzagate related items in the Wikileaks email dump.

Why do they do that???

Obama
Barack-Obama-The-American-Dream-article-pics.jpg

Michele
laying-hands-on-flotus-e1357259778169.jpg

Hillary
Hillary-prayer_810_500_55_s_c1.jpeg

Bill and Hillary with Billy Graham
360_hillary_graham_0806.jpg

That Obama voodoo and Ghost of Teh Clinton.

I'm gonna need a young priest and an old priest.

Why do they do that???

Obama
Barack-Obama-The-American-Dream-article-pics.jpg

Michele
laying-hands-on-flotus-e1357259778169.jpg

Hillary
Hillary-prayer_810_500_55_s_c1.jpeg

Bill and Hillary with Billy Graham
360_hillary_graham_0806.jpg
You have about the same spiritual discernment that obama claimed

Remember his collective salvation

Last edited:
Maybe less if that’s possible

You have about the same spiritual discernment that obama claimed

Remember his collective salvation

As if Trump is suddenly a practicing Christian because pastors prayed for him?

btw:For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

ONE Corinthians 7:14

As if Trump is suddenly a practicing Christian because pastors prayed for him?

btw:For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

ONE Corinthians 7:14
I didn’t see Trump in the garbage you posted...get it

I didn’t see Trump in the garbage you posted...get it
It was in the OP's vid. The guy said that Trump let these pastors come in and pray for him and insinuated that the Clintons and Obamas didn't.

hqdefault.jpg

And you didn't address sanctification through a spouse - ie collective salvation.

It was in the OP's vid. The guy said that Trump let these pastors come in and pray for him and insinuated that the Clintons and Obamas didn't.

hqdefault.jpg

And you didn't address sanctification through a spouse - ie collective salvation.
Why? You made my point, how does one receive eternal life, through sanctification or collective salvation? There is a difference, huge difference

And to your first point he didn’t insinuate anything, you just felt the need

Last edited:
Back