Pastor Paul Begley: Melania demanded spiritual exercism and removal of demonic artifacts from WH.

Far as I can see every single claim you made got owned. Your quotes were counter-quoted, your whining about me not replying immediately got owned by me having a life. I see only frustration from you. So how about we put you on ignore and move on.

Nighty night.

I made my claims, which were backed by facts about the man's life, and the credible claim from his former chief of staff. You have the man with alzheimer's, and his word. You're defending a dead man, and not providing anything of your own. And at that, you block. Bitch.

lol, you're spiritually retarded. the key word is Catholic. Catholicism is the open door for the demonic world to enter the church. Why? They allow/encourage veneration of the saints: human idolatry. So any kind of 'local saint' can be worshiped, made idol of, ... it's a scary slippery slope: Santa Muerte is also a ... saint, lol. Yep, that's Catholicism for you. Catholicism also tolerates SYNCRETISM: the mixing of local pagan worship with Christianity. It's everywhere... Haitian Catholics go to church on Sunday and practice VOODOO at home, almost 100% of them.

The one in the old world is not any better: local Italian town worships the body of a local saint so every year they parade his body around the streets... yeah, how demonic can you get? The whole church needs to be done away with, they're not followers of Christ anymore.

Anyway, get your theology right. I know you set the tone of your post to get a certain kind of response, but hopefully some of this will get through.

tenor.gif

The religious men always put their own spin on it.

In normal people's talk, this translates to "Melanie was recited a few token lines from the Bible, to give the appearance of being devout to the public, and wanted the left-over furniture of the previous establishment, to be replaced with her own".

Back